1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sabriell

Jan 14, 2007

1. I had an exellent transaction with Sabriell for a hound shirt and hat, great communication and fast ship..thanks!!

2. Really nice seller! Got a couple awesome pairs of eyes.

3. I have just closed a wonderful transaction with Sabriell!

I have bought her gorgeous Zaoll Muse, the whole transaction has gone fast and smooth and the doll is simply too amazing to be described :o she has done a great job modding Zaoll in a boy and now the Zaoll Muse boy is very sexy and sweet! :)

Thank you very much again!!!

Pat

4. Just purchased a pretty shirt from Sabriell and arrived very quickly! Awesome communication and very friendly n_n!

5. I just received 2 beautiful wigs from Sabriell. They are gorgeous! Thank you!!

6. Bought the one piece Cheerydoll outfit from this wonderful seller, shipped perfectly and quickly and the items were as described.

Would buy from again!

7. I brought a B-el faceplate from Sabriell. All was great, the faceplate arrived safe - thanks :thumbup

8. Sold a pair of shoes to Sabriell quick payment and very sweet to deal with! Thanks again <3

9. I bought an IM Hound head from Sabriell. She was a pleasure to communicate with and the package arrived quickly. Thank you so much!

10. Sabriell just bought from me and she was awesome to deal with. We had very quick communication and she paid right away. It was an all around fast and efficient transaction.

Thanks!

11. I had an extremely enjoyable transaction with Sabriell! Not only was she more than sufficient with communication, she also even gave me a free faceup that is positively heavenly! I would reccommend Sabriell over and over again n_n!

12. I have just received the doll I bought from Sabriell.
      This is my second doll bought from her, as the previous transaction all went perfect, lovely communication, super fast delivery and, of course, a doll beyond my imagination *___* wonderful!!!
      Thank you so much!!! ^_^

13. I bought a DIM sleeping Persia head from Sabriell. It was a very pleasant transaction, we had good contact, shipping was fast and the head is gorgeous^^ Thanks!

14. Sabriell allowed me to adopt her Kyo head that she modded. He is terrific and she was with me the whole wait for this boy to arrive. It only took like a little over 2 weeks but it seemed longer. But so worth it. Have asked her to do all my future heads modding.

15. I purchased one of her custom heads that she gave a custom face-up to and followed my requests as if she pulled it out of my head. I can't rave about this artist's work enough. I am just amazed at the talent she has. Just look at her work. Nuf...said!

16. I bought an iplehouse girl body from Sabriell on layaway, and it was a very pleasant transaction. She kept in touch the whole time, and answered PM's promptly. Super fast postage, and she refunded me the difference in what I had paid and what it actually cost to ship immediately. Body well packaged and exactly as described.
      I would very happily recommend to others. Thanks again!

17. Sabriell did a face-up for me.
      She did a great job on it, I didn't know what to expect, but this was beyond my dreams!
      Great to deal with her.

18. I bought a Minimee body from Sabriell. The whole transaction was smooth and very friendly, the body arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely deal with her again - thanks :)

19. Sabriell did a truly wonderful faceup on my Volks Liz. The entire commission went really smoothly and she was allround great to deal with :) Thank you!

20. Sabriell did 3 heads for me on commission and did a most excellent job. She even made my Uni Doll Jace a whole new look with teeth and now he smiles. Shipping was well done as well as her hard work on the 3 boys. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat.