1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for DenaliWind

Jan 9, 2007

1. Thought I'd start a feed back thread since I've been selling some items! :)
      This feed back thread is not only for people I've sold to, but for people whom I've bought items from.

Thank you every one! :D

2. Alicia is great to deal with.Super fast shipping too.Joey loves her new Mio jeans.Thanks!

Debra

3. Wonderful transaction! Good communication, fast shipment! thanks!

4. I bought a pair of little AR boots, and everything went perfect! I love those boots, and it was a real pleasure buying from you, thanks!! :D

5. Very nice buyer. Fast payment and great communications. Many Thanks!

6. I bought a bunch of stuff. Great communication and a very pleasant person to deal with. Thank you^^

7. Very pleasant transaction, gentle and i recommanded :)

8. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for a pair of glasses]

9. Bought some lovely Mio clothes for my new Lusis from DenaliWind. She is, as always, awsome to deal with. Friendly, organized and generous. Everything was like new and perfectly packed. Shipping was supersonic. We are grateful~

10. I got my stuff today and I'm so thrilled with it! I love the free underwear set too! Fast shipping and a really friendly person! Thank you!

11. I bought a little Bliss skirt from Denaliwind, and it arrived so quickly, and was shipped really well. Denaliwind even included an extra shirt. Overall, incredibly nice person, great communication, and lovely transaction. Thanks!

12. DenaliWind just bought from me and she was awesome to deal with! She went out of her way to save me from Paypal fees, and she paid very quickly too! I really appreciate doing business with someone like her.

Thank you so much!

13. Great, patient person, who took part in a group order!

14. DenaliWind bought 2 cans of Mr. Super clear from me and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Thank you very much :)

15. DenaliWind joined my Mystic Eyes group order.
      DenaliWind was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.
      I'd be happy to have DenaliWind in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

16. I bought two pairs of eyes from DenaliWind and they arrived quickly and were very well-packed. She even took extra photos for me before I agreed to buy, which was great! Thank you!

17. DenaliWind recently commissioned me to make 2 knit hats for her, payment was prompt, and all communication went quickly and smoothly. She was a pleasure to deal with and let me know when her items arrived, which I sincerely appreciate as a seller.
      100% recommend as a buyer, I would be glad to do business with her again :)

18. DenaliWind bought a Juri event head from me. She was very prompt in payment and had great communications. Would gladly do business with her in the future.

19. DenaliWind commissioned some food items from me, was such a pleasure to deal with! Excellent communication and swift payment, would be glad to deal with again in future! ^ ^

20. DenaliWind ordered a few more food items from me, and it was such a pleasure working with her again! Another seamless transaction, thanks so much for your continued support!