1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YENNA

Jan 4, 2007

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for Yenna so I thought I'd start one. :fangirl:

I bought some DOC hands from her and they arrived safely packed, she was very responsive and just wonderful to deal with in every way! THANK YOU YENNA! :)

2. Yenna bought a pair of rings from orangebabydolly and it was a pleasure doing business with her! She is polite, articulate and reliable! Thank you very much! :D

3. Yenna bought a tender yen head from me! She was fast with payment, and super nice :D

Highly recommend! <333333333

4. Yenna is an awesome buyer! :) Patient, speedy to respond, and just generally nice. :aheartbea Thanks again!

5. Yenna purchased jewelry from me and I definitely recommend her as a buyer. Fast payment, great communication, very friendly. :)

6. I sold IpleHouse Shirt to Yenna.
      She was quick to reply and payment was very fast!!
      It was pleasure to do business with Yenna.

7. Yenna just bought an outfit from me and it has been an overall very pleasant transaction! :) She was very kind and patient with my schedule, communicated promptly, as well as paid very fast. I definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Thank you so much again for everything; it's been a pleasure! =)

8. Yenna bought a dress from me, payment was very fast, good communication ^^
      !!!!recomended!!!!
      thank you :D

9. Sold two shirts to Yenna, a great transaction.
      Communication was friendly and clear.
      Would be happy to do business with her again!

10. Sold an outfit.
      She did the payment really fast and she is very friendly ^_^
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you very much...

Maky

11. I was recommended Yenna for a face-up through a friend.
      She completed my request in record time and to a tee! I am very happy with the result. Thank you so much! Highly recommended. :D

12. I commissioned Yenna a make up on a Soom Lazule and she was very nice to me. I asked her a natural face up and she did it. The resoult is very elegant in person, Yenna has a nice technique and works quite fast. Thanks!&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

13. yenna took part in my Vesuvia split. She paid quickly, was very polite and lovely throughout. Fantastic!

14. Yenna bought a gown from our shop, and as usual I can't ask for the transaction to go smoother!! [​IMG] She's a perfect customer in every way, and I definitely look forward to dealing with her again in the future~ [​IMG]

Thank you so much again for everything, and I hope that the parcel will arrive to you soon!

15. Yenna bought a pair of bambicrony pants from me. Communication was excellent and she put up with my postage miscalculation that extended shipping by a few days. :sweat

16. Yenna bought a set of knives from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3

17. I replied to Yenna WTB thread on the marketplace. She wanted to buy Soom Amber Hands and I had mine for sale. She made a reasonable offer, paid right away, and let me know when the hands arrive.

Nice customer, highly recommended :)

18. I've bought a pair of black hand-made pants for SuperGem male dolls with special legs. Just received them and they are gorgeous! The quality is vey high and they fit my SG perfectly!
      Yenna was always very kind and fast to reply to my pms. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with.
      Again, THANK YOU very much!

19. Bought a pair of special SG pants for my Sard from Yenna and she was wonderful to deal with, polite, friendly and prompt in shippnig out the item.

The pants were in perfect condition when they arrived and are beautifully made :D

In short, everyone buy stuff from Yenna!

20. I bought a Modded tan Floy from Yenna on a 4 month layaway. She was very accommodating and great to work with. Communication and shipping were excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend her as a seller.