1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. If you are looking for feedback for S&M designs (wigs and clothing), some of it is on Elemental (and Elena)'s feedback thread.
      I am trying to build up my own thread a bit, so please leave any new feedback for Elena's work and transactions here.

Many thanks!
      --Louise--

2. Three words to describe the Lizard Pants I ordered from Elena:
      "OOOOOH. MAHHHHH. GAWWWWWD." 0_0
      Elena is a delightful person and an incredible seamstress! Prompt and helpful replies to all pm's.
      Pants arrived safely and were .....well, is it okay to say, ''sizzling HOT"?? ;)

Thanky Elena!! *hugggzzz

3. I asked her a commission for my dollshe van and it was EXACTLY the way i described it. Not only that, she was really fast and communication with her was great :D

i'd recommend anyone owning a Hound or simmilar doll to ask her for clothes!!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

4. I bought 2 sets of PJ's for MNF, I have to say awesome, they are lovely, great attetion to detail, highly recommend, fast service and shipping and im in the UK

Thanks so much....

Maz

5. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

6. Wonderful communications & great workmanship for beautiful pants! :fangirl:

7. Wonderful person to deal with. ^^ Friendly e-mails and fast payment.

Thank you lots~!

8. Elena made this amazing custom outfit for my tiny boy, Malachy (Unidoll UHt-01). Her seamstress-ship is amazing, down to the tiniest details. I would highly recommend her work!

[​IMG]

9. My minifée Shushu looks great in the black corduroy pants and black hoodie Elena made! They're so cozy on cold autumn days. :aheartbea

10. Elena made me 6 fur wigs of various colors for my boys. She was great to deal with, quick to answer my questions, easy to talk with, and shipped my order quickly. The wigs were just what I wanted, wonderfully made, and look great on my boys. :)

Elena was a joy to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again.

11. I ordered a wig from Elena, and it was made, and shipped pretty fast! Plus, she was pleasant and nice to deal with. =)

12. ordered 3 MSD wigs and 1 Sd sized wig and let me tell you guys, these are absolutely perfect! Well made, easy to style, vibrant colors and the sized matched up wondrously.

Totally will order from them again!

13. I purchased two wigs from Elena and they arrived quickly and are really amazing! Beautiful and very well made.

Thank you!

14. I purchased six wigs from her, and I have only good things to say <3
      Communication was fast and friendly, and shipping was fast, as well :3
      They arrived in purrfect condition, and are veryveryvery pretty <3

Thank you~

15. Wow! Ordered four wigs for my new MNF Shiwoo and MSD Harang to share... I must say they are WELL worth the money! Keep up the good work, I'll need you around when I'm ready to order more. Now... if only red would come back in... :)

16. In the past I have bought 2 SD wigs from Elena and a SD outfit. Wonderfully taylored and made my boy look like a gentleman! A++++ ^__^

17. Phew, ordered about a million wigs in a group order (read: 20 XD), and Elena was absolutely amazing at keeping me informed and completed the order in record time. I cannot speak highly enough :D The wigs themselves are gorgeous too - absolutely perfect :) Thanks so much!!

18. I ordered a fur wig and it arrived quickly! It was a perfect fit for my yo-SD Tanpopo boy!

[​IMG]

19. I ordered six fur wigs from Elena in the S&M fur wig sale, and I'm so glad I did. The wigs are awesome, so well made, and she made them so quickly. Great communication too. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! :)

20. Both hyschara and I bough 6 wigs in total from Elena and was great in communication and transaction... Love the wigs to bits... :XD: