1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ten_ten

Dec 2, 2006

1. i finally started one of these! i guess its important for scammer sake ya? ^_^ !
      anyway on with the post!!~

please post weather i bought something from you or i sold something to you~! It will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
      ~ten_ten!

2. I worked with ten_ten when she sent her girl for a faceup. I enjoyed working with her lovely girl and also ten_ten herself, as she was incredibly nice! Prompt payment and very understanding :) Hope to work with you again, ten_ten!!

3. ten_ten ordered a commission from me and paid me promptly. She was a wonderfully kind person to work for. ^_^

4. Ten_ten bought a msd top from me...was fast on payment, easy to communicate and great to deal with. I look forward for any future transaction with you again.

5. ten_ten has bought some things from me and she's always been easy to work with. :) Thank you!

6. This is the 2nd time that I've worked with ten_ten, and I loved it :) I did faceup for her sister's MSD Ken, and ten_ten was an excellent middleperson. She and her sister were very understanding and paid super fast! Thanks again :)

7. I sold a dress to ten_ten, she is a nice person and with fast payment ^^

So glad to hear you love it~~!!Thank you so much~~!!
      Waiting for you lovely photo ^0^

8. I adopted my first doll, lovely BF Olive from ten_ten. It was a very pleasant experience and communication was wonderful. She arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. :)

9. ten_ten bought a few Unoa sized shirts from me. Super fast payment and lovely to deal with! Thanks again!

10. positive feedback good comunication and very fast to pay :chocoberry

11. I bought a volks wig and volks eyes from ten_ten, though the communication was little (we didn't need any X3 ) I got the items super fast and they were in perfect condition! Thanks so much Ten-san!

12. ten_ten was a nice seller. I bought two wigs from ten_ten and I was very satisfied. Thank you.

13. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

14. I bought a volks kimono with hakama skirt from ten_ten. She packed it carefully and shipped it super fast! Thanks so much Dorin (cp delf chiwoo) and I love it!

15. Ten_ten Just Sold Me A Very Beautiful Kimono Set And It Was Shipped Quickly ..arrived Safely And I Would Certainly Do Business With Ten_ten Again..very Nice Person

16. I just bought a kimono from Ten_ten and I'm 100% thrilled. It's also WAY COOL to find another doll person in the San Fernando Valley. RECOMMENDED SELLER!!!

17. ten_ten commissioned me for a shirt. A total joy too deal with!! thank you so much i'm really happy you like your shirt^^:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. I bought awesome 'A' head from ten_ten, she was very cute as seller, shipping was very fast and inexpensive :D Thank you so much!

19. I got free face-up for my Abio Angel ShiWu from ten_ten. He looks beyond amazing! JUST like how I wanted him to look. She shipped him right back when she was finished and kept in contact with me about everything. Thanks SOOOOOO much!

20. ten_ten participated in my Leeke GO. She was very communicative and always paid on time. It was pleased to work with her! Thank you again!