1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Purplepaws

Oct 31, 2006

1. Hi ^^
      Please leave feedback here,if you've done business with me
      Thank you!! ;)

2. Purplepaws purchased clothing from me and paid right away and kept great communication. Gets my AAA+ rating.

3. Brilliant transaction with purplepaws ^_^ She payed promptly, (within about 30 minutes of winning the auction) Kept me informed of any changes, she is very polite and a excellent buyer, I recommend her to anyone ^__^

4. I had a very nice transaction with Purplepaws! She PM'd me about a Yo outift, paid promptly and was very patient with me!
      Thanks a lot!

Raven

5. THank yOu~ very fast!!

6. Purplepaws was a pleasure to deal with, making this an easy international transaction. Good communication and follow through at all points. Thanks! Kathleen

7. Purplepaws purchased an sd sized laptop from me and it was very pleasant to deal with her. fast payment she someone I'd do buisness with again.

Moonkitty

8. Purplepaws is excellent! She purchased my SD Peroth head, communication was fantastic, she payed quickly and she's the sweetest person. <3 I'd definitely do business with her again. ^_________^

9. Purplepaws commissioned a Sato FCS SD13 boy through me and made payment promptly and was great with communication. I highly recommend doing business with her. Thanks again for the great transaction!! :)

10. Bought a head from me on layaway,paid right on time. Pleasure to deal with her! Thanks so much again!
      Karen

11. Purplepaws participated in my GO. Very good communication and prompt payment, thank you so much!

12. Purplepaws participated in a Split with me and others. Kept in contact with me and paid in a timely manner over the coarse of the layaway.
      Smooth transaction ^^ highly recommended for future transactions~

Thanks for joining me in the Split again~

13. Purplepaws bought me a Constantine Head, very good transaction, quick paiement !
      Rally pleasure to deal with her !
      Thank you again

14. Purplepaws bought me a doll body!
      SHe made the payment quickly and was very nice and pleasant to deal with!
      The communication was always prompt and nice
      I highly recommand her!! thanks

15. I purchased a Heliot body from purplepaws on a short layaway. She was wonderful to deal with. ^__^ Communication was awesome, she let me know when she could send and did send the body out and it was packed perfectly!
      She even refunded me a few bucks when the shipping price was brought down because she had printed the label.
      I'd gladly do business with her again and I highly recommend her! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. Had a wonderful transaction with Purplepaws. She purchased my Glati horns and paid quickly. I was very happy with how the transaction turned out. I would gladly do business with her again! :)

17. I bought a Peroth head from her and everything went absolutely fine. :')
      Communication was very good and the head was savely packed - I can only recommend her!
      Real pleasure to deal with~ <3

18. I just bought an adorable Heath from PurplePaws! She was nice enough to let me do a lay-away for the period of one month. As soon as I had him paid off, he arrived very quickly, in exactly the condition described! He's great, so I don't think he's going to go anywhere else from now on. <3

PurplePaws was an absolute joy to conduct a transaction with, great communication!

19. Positive Transaction

I bought an Iplehouse Soo Ri from PurplePaws. Communication was fast, as was shipping. The doll arrived as described within a couple of days. Very smooth transaction, and I would be happy to work with this seller again! Thanks!

20. I bought a Cerisedolls Millie Choupie from purplepaws and both the communication and shipping were fast! Everything worked out smoothly and I would absolutely work with this seller again!