1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Turynn

Sep 8, 2006

1. If I've bought or sold from you, please leave your precious comments here :)!

edit: Recently I have been selling some stuff on eBay to pay for dollies :) so here is a link to my eBay feedback aswell:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=lolita_cafe
      *The single negative feedback is from a buyer who
      a.) Did not purchase insurance on her item
      b.) Still chose to leave negative feedback when I supplied her with a post office receipt showing that I sent her package

I always keep my receipts until I hear from my buyers that they've received their packages. I will not require it but I do encourage you to purchase insurance on expensive items. I do my best to get your items to you, but once it leaves my hands and is in the care of the post office I have no control over what happens to your package ^^". Please understand this.

2. I purchased a DIM Girl body from Turynn on 11/20 and received her on 11/24/06 ... shipping with a bullet!! Turynn provided extensive photos to ensure I knew exactly what I was buying, and was very communicative. The doll was packaged with the utmost care to ensure she arrived safe & sound in perfect condition. I am very pleased with the entire transaction and would highly recommend dealing with Turynn!

3. I bought a few clothing items from from Turynn and she keeps great communication and always let me know what was going on. Great seller! :daisy

4. I bought some eyes from Turynn, and they arrived far quicked than I expected! A-Plus!

5. I bought some eyes from Turynn and they showed up lightening fast! Thanks!!

6. I also bought eyes from Turynn, and they got here real fast! Thanks so much....:)

7. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from Turynn that are just beautiful! Thank you so much for a super great transaction!

8. ok, as expected and promised, i have made my decision i will not give you bad feedback but a neutral one.

we were supposed to split the dod homme ducan doll, turynn gets outfit, i get homme ducan. but turynn was having problem and not keeping contact. but she has promised to not repeat this mistake again.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95969&highlight=turynn

9. I just received a DOT wig from Turynn and the transaction was smooth sailing all the way through. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks alot!

10. Just bought a DiM Happy body from Turynn and it went perfectly.

Great communication and fast shipping!

11. Bought a cherry dream torri outfit from her and the item arrived in good time and i could not be happier. Would buy from again.

12. I bought 3 little stuffed animals from her in a group order. She kept very good contact and the items arrived safely and in the time period she said. I would love to do business with her again!

13. purchased a pair of eyes through her dollmore group order and was very pleased. fast shipping like wow, good contact, kept the group informed about what was going on with the order and such. would do business with again.

14. I participated in a Dollmore group order with Turynn. It was a wonderful experience. She was very communicative during the whole process and prompt with shipping and invoices. She was even willing to tackle an issue that turned out to be a non-issue with the shoes I purchased.

Thank you Turynn!

15. Turynn ran a group order for dollmore. Everything was shipped quickly after it was received :)

16. My group order experience with Turynn was a great one! She handled everything professionally and I would do so again! :)

17. I bought a doll, DM Cherry Dream Torrie on Lawaway from Turynn and everything went smoothly, once my first doll jitters calmed down. When I paid the final payment, she mailed Torrie out Super Fast!! She was in Great condition and packaged in her original pillows, box and shipper. She cleaned her before mailing and included a cute black dress and stockings as a gift. I Recommend her and would buy again.

Chrystika

18. I participated in a Dollmore Group order and Turynn was very good with communication. I wouldn't hesitate to participate in another group order run by Turynn. :)

19. Great group order. It was my first and it was flawless. Thanks again! Kim

20. Turynn recently has bought a doll from me, quick payment and very smooth transaction, thank you very much ^_^/