1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kafers

Sep 7, 2006

1. Kafers was great to work with- I'd say to buy from but I was lucky enough to get my work done for free since she's starting up! She's really friendly and good fun to talk with. She's honest and helpful.... and talented! You can go here to see the work she did on my gal!! :)

2. Kafers is a talented, nice to chat with, easy to communicate with seller. Although she only did a slight alteration work with my boy, and a touch up job, she asked me what paints I wanted used, explained exactly what she was going to do and what products, and sent step by step pictures. ^_^

And she can do fantastic work on Tan dolls without marring them.

Not to mention the personal touch via cute little photostories. Zety will definatly visit again, and I'll be sending more dolls to her!

3. Kafers is a wonderful buyer. She's very communicative and incredibly nice. Highly reccommend doing business with her!

4. kafers bought a no.7 head from me, she is a great person to deal with, fast payment, thanks!
      x

5. I sold a Sharmin to Kafers, and it was a great experience. She paid quickly, and was overall incredibly sweet to deal with. Thanks again! ^^

6. Kafers painted my MSD Schulze, and she did him in the quickest time everrrr. He's exactly what i wanted.

thank you!

7. Kafers has painted two of my heads, Raine and Elliot and she's absolutely amazing and such a lovely person! Her work is wonderful <3

I've also been involved in a group order with her where she was again really great to deal with and incredibly quick to ship my things!

8. Kafers restrung and hot glue sueded a CP body for me
      great communication and a pleasure to deal with
      recommended ^_^

9. I had my Husky restrung and hot glue sueded, A 100&#37; improvement from his previous condition!
      a great pleasure to deal with and great communication!
      Hightly recommended!! :)

10. Kafers did the face-up for my Migidoll Miho. She was very friendly, worked very quickly and made everything very clear. This 'transaction' could not have been more pleasant and I will be back with more heads for face-ups and blushing etc.
      Not only was she highly efficient on the transactional side, artistically...she's great. Don't hesitate to get one of her slots. My Miho is absolutely beautiful! Thanks Kafers!​

11. Great to deal with :) She was very responsive and quite charming to deal with. ^^ Thanks for a great transaction!

12. Kafers just hot glue sueded and bodyblushed my Elfdoll Red. Her work is just beautiful, and she was an absolute delight to deal with, very pleasant and efficient. She communicated with me at every stage, sent me pictures, and was able to accomodate special requests. She even threw in a couple of freebies because she took longer than expected (not her fault - she was ill). I can't recommend her highly enough, my boy is beautiful!

13. I was hesistant about sending my Sd sized doll to anyone i dont know but i decided to go with my gut and asked doctor resin (thats what i call kafers)some questions. She was always good in her communication (i get weary when people reply erractically) and very in the know of what she is doing. I felt totally at ease with her and her turnaround service was extremely fast. She gave me an analysis of what she thought needed fixing with my doll and would wait for me to ok-ed her before going ahead and doing what was needed to be done. She was extremely professional and polite and I would definitely seek her out again!! Thank you so much. I am so thrilled!!!

14. I've send my yder's head to Kafers to open the eyes. I had a bad luck to send it in time Kafers had some health problems, so whole operation took longer then we both expected. Firstly Kafers offered me a free faceup for such a long time, but because I want to give a try by myself I didn't accept it :). And because it took a little more time and Kafers wasn't satisfied with her job, she offered me it for free. All the time, when she could, she was in contact with me. She is very nice to deal with! And today when my head returned I also found out a small necklace for my doll. Soo all I can say is a BIG THANK YOU!! Definitely reccomend!:aheartbea

15. Highly recommended!
      I just got my boy Cain back from Kafers.
      She was a dear to work with and was very pleasnt all the way through! Even with the little mishap when I had a lack of internet and needing my friend to help out.
      My boy has been restrung and hot glue sueded, he's better than ever and poses like a dream.
      A big thanks to Kafers for taking such good care of him!

16. This is embarrassingly late- I can't believe I forgot to post feedback before now!

Kafers did an amazing job on my Hyde minimee, blushing him to match his flexibody and making him look exactly how I wanted him. I couldn't have been more pleased with her fantastic work, her friendly business manner and how willing she was to work with me to get everything perfect.
      I'd recommend her to anyone!

Once I've got my camera working properly I'll be sure to let you know what he's been up to! Thanks a lot for everything :)

17. She redid my banjis lips after i managed to rub them off (oops :sweat) and she did a lovely job, and even made a little dress for her for free! Her communication was perfect and it was a pleasure to commision her - if i ever need a commission again, ill be stalking her slots! :aheartbea

18. Kafers hot glued and body blushed and manicured my Sooah hybrid, she made an excellent job.Good communication kept me informed throughout the job.Will be back to get her to do more work for me.Thanks Jackie:)

19. I just sold an outfit to Kafers and the transaction went beautifully. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. All transactions should go this smoothly!

20. Kafers bought a pair of pant from me, pay fast and everything was perfect. Thanks!