1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Katasha

Sep 7, 2006

1. Katasha bought a Leeke wig from me. She paid very quickly and responded to PMs. It was a pleasure to deal with her. :D

2. jExcellent to deal with. Recommend. bjbnut

3. Katasha bought some wigs from me and she was a lovely buyer with fast payment and excellent communication.
      Thank you very much for this flawless transaction! Highly recommended! :XD:

4. I bought a Leeke wig from Katasha, the whole process went smoothly and the wig arrived quickly.
      thanks

5. I bought an Infinitidoll Ryan head from Katasha recently. She shipped him quicky after I've sent the payment and very carefully packed.
      Fast PM replies and good communication. (:

Thank you very much!

6. Sold some SOOM eyes to Katasha. Very pleasant buyer, who sent messages and payment quickly. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

7. Bought a Doll Family body from Katasha, lovely person to deal with and it arrived in perfect condition. A+!

8. Bought a lovely SD 5StarDoll female body from her - she went above and beyond to ensure it arrived safely, well wrapped and quickly and allowed me to take a short layaway to pay for her :)

Marvellous, friendly flexible seller. A pleasure. Hope your move goes well for you and I look forwards to any future trades.

Many thanks, Katasha!

9. I purchased a ORdoll elf little Y girl head from Katasha. It has been really pleasure to do business with her. She's nice and friendly she also put the head on hold for me. The shipping is quite fast too considering its international mail. All in all Katasha's an awesome seller that i would definitely do business with her again.

10. I bought a Angelheim Elder body from Katasha. She was very flexible with my Layaway and he shipped in almost perfect condition (everything was perfect and intact, except an S-Hook somehow ran away in the mail but it was easily remedied with a trip to the craft store!) She even took off 20 dollars from shipping when it turned out to be way more expensive than expected.

Overall she was wonderful to work with and I definitely recommend buying from her, and I will definitely buy from her again if given the chance.

11. I was in Katasha's Ariadoll split. She kept up communication well, let me know any time there was an update from Aria, and packed my Lu-na head very securely for shipping. I would be glad to do business with her again. :)

12. I have traded with Katsha.
      She's been a pleasure to deal with - perfect communication and professional handling.

Thank you very much!

13. Katasha bought an outfit from me. She paid immediately, and I definitely recommend. Thanks so much! Please let me know when it arrives. ^_^

14. I was in Katasha's Ariadoll split. Communication was excellent and head send quick. Thank You very very much :daisy:daisy:daisy

15. I purchased a Mirodoll 60cm body for Katasha recently and the whole thing went amazingly well. She was quick to reply to any of my questions and provided photographic proof of questions that I had. I was also lucky enough to live in the same city and we were able to meet and that went smoothly as well. I'd gladly purchase from her again, and would recommend her to others as well.

16. POSITIVE.

Katasha purchased a 1/12 outfit from me. She paid in a timely manner and responded to my question on whether it arrived as well. All went well. :)

17. I sold Katasha a doll body through a layaway plan. She was very prompt with her payments, was friendly throughout the deal, and let me know when the doll arrived. Very pleased and would definitely do business with her again!

18. I purchased a doll head from Katasha. She packed it very carefully and shipped promptly. Communication was excellent. I'd be happy to purchase from her again any time. Thank you!! (international transaction)

Linda S.
      galatia9

19. I bought a doll head from Katasha - he arrived very well wrapped, and communication was excellent throughout. Thanks!

20. I purchased an Aria 14 year D cup body from Katasha and it was a great transaction! Friendly seller with quick communication, fast safe shipping, and the doll body is beautiful. Thank you very much for the lovely experience.