1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thesaraghina O:

Sep 3, 2006

1. Umm...pretty please? ;)

2. The first thing I ever bought on DoA was a pair of Luts pants from thesaraghina, and it was a great introduction to the marketplace. :)
      Since then, she's bought a lot of orangebabydolly jewelry and she's always paid when she said she'll pay and given us tons of free advertising. :aheartbea She's an appreciative, honest and reliable buyer.

And Kaspar still wears the rainbow underwear she sent him as a totally unexpected present. :D Although sometimes he wears it on his head.

3. I bought a pair of Kiss default eyes from thesaraghina. She was wonderful to work with and is very sweet!

I highly recommend thesaraghina!

4. thesaraghina has bought several pairs of eyes from me and participated in at least one of my group orders. She's always timely with payment and extremely pleasant to deal with. :)

5. I purchased Volks HG eyes:
      Fast and easy transaction! Nice emails too!

6. I bought a pair of doll eyes from thesaraghina, and it was a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend her to anyone! :sweat

7. thesaraghina is terrific to deal with--both as a buyer and as a seller! Honest, prompt, great communication, the whole nine yards. :aangel:

8. Thesaraghina is wonderful to work with! The item I bought was shipped very quickly, and packaged very well! She is wonderful to talk to, and is also very helpful. I very highly recommend her!

9. Very good service. Great Communication and very fast shipment. Thank you so much!! :love

10. I acted as a shopping service for thesaraghina, and it was very smooth indeed. Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction! :D

11. Sold a pair of EA eyes to her. Wonderful to deal with and quick with payment. :)

12. i've bought a ton of stuff and it's always shipped fast and packed well ^_^
      so, Yup!.... she's super to deal with

13. I bought some Eye Candies from her, transaction was as smooth and easy as could be. :) Thanks muchly!

14. thesaraghina is fabulous to deal with - very quick payment & great communication. Thanks so much! :D

15. Got my wig! Great price and quick shipping!

16. Super nice and fast shipping! Thanks!! ^_^

17. Bought some eyes from this wonderful seller! Patient, understanding and quick to ship! :D

18. Bought a hat from her quite recently.
      Perfect transaction, and it arrived well-packed & in great condition.

Would not hestitate to do business with her again~ ^______^

19. Wonderful to sell to; very sweet and paid super quickly. Thanks so much!

20. I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback here already! *_*

Jen is an excellent buyer and seller. I have sold a few items to her, and bought some from her, as well as participated in a group order run by Jen. She is prompt, professional, and keeps on top of communication every step of the way. She is also reliable when purchasing on layaway and can be counted on for regular payments and good communication.