1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yvette

Aug 15, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thanks a lot :)

2. Lovely dresses, fast shipping! :D Reliable person to deal with! Thank you~

3. Beautiful Dress, impeccable Craftmanship and very fast shipping :) I totally recommend Yvette as a Seller and will buy from her again ^^

4. Friendly seller and fast shipping. ^^ I love everything I get from Yvette.

5. I ordered one of Yvette's lovely dresses. It came today and is just perfect! Yvette was very quick with e-mail responses and friendly to work with. The dress was shipped fast, right when she said it would. Thanks!

6. Yvette joined the third Volks group order I hosted. She was prompt with payment and communication was very friendly. Thanks for joining! Would love to work with you again. :)

7. Yvette was interested in eyes I was selling and paid right away after I had sent her the shipping price! Defenitely a very good buyer! ^^

8. Dear Yvette, I still love Volks SD13 Kira head you sold me. Thank you so much, it was the great buy.

9. Had a great purchase with Yvette. Prompt replies and friendly fast service. I highly reccomend Yvette.

10. Super lovely wig, fast shipping! A great seller, thanks! :fangirl:

11. Super friendly and nice, and kept constant contact =) The dress is beautifully made, and fits perfectly, I'll DEFINATELY order from you again if I get money ^^;;

12. About a week ago I got a couple shirts from Yvette. Everything was wonderful. Great seller! ^_^

13. Just received a purchase from Yvette! Great buy & instant shipping from a friendly seller! I would definitely buy from her again! Highly Recommend!!

14. Just got a very lovely SD out-fit from Yvette, shipping was fast and Candy loves his new threads! thanks so much! =^_^=

15. I bought a doll head from Ivette and she was very friendly ^^
      Very good communication and very fast shipping! Highly Recommend.
      Thank you so much!

16. I got the CherryBlossom's black MSD set from her. She was fun to deal with, fast reply, and answered all my questions.
      There is a photostory with the new outfit and shoes.

Yvette, I love the out fit. And the shoes..:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea . Need i say more.

Sorry that was Daye...

ondria

17. Awesome Seller! Great communication and merchandise.

18. I purchased an SD Tiered skirt & Leather Collar from Yvette and they both arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
      Awesome Seller!
      Highly Recommended!

:D

19. I bought a Custom House Mars from Yvette and he arrived fast and in great condition. A wonderful person to deal with too! ^__^ I would definetely buy from Yvette again!

20. Yvette is an amazing person to deal with! I bought a dress from Yvette and it came here with amazing speed. And such lovely quality. <3 great communication thoughout the entire transaction. :D i felt 100&#37; safe in Yvette's hands! Will do business again!! <3