1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for nightfall_walker

Aug 10, 2006

1. ^^...hi...i open the feedback thread again....
      please comment :) thank you very much~~~~~

2. i've received the items ordered in a timely fashion, and all in very good condition. she is friendly and easy to deal with, easy to contact. ^_^ and i will continue to buy from her in the future~!

3. She was very friendly, awnesered my numerous questions happily and the wigs were perfect!

4. Ordered on a few seperate occassions and items always arrive very quickly. Great quality. Super friendly service and willing to please.

Thumbs up and A++ for the (3?) or so times I've ordered. ^_^

5. A pleasure to deal with, fast shipment and item was just perfect.

Thank you!!

6. Very nice, fast delivery ^^
      And on the top of it: great boots!!
      Thanks a lot Nightfall! ;)

7. very friendly, open to questions and fast delivery! Not to mention her clothes are awsome ^0^ ! thank you nightfall!!

8. Very friendly! The various items I recieved where very well made! Thanks!

9. Very Friendly, the sandles are very cute and came very quickly. Thank you for offering so many nice group orders

10. Bought some sandals a while back and they were great! Fast delivery, too! Nightfall is a wonderful seller to buy from. :)

11. Completely brilliant to buy from!
      Service is swift and friendly!
      And all items are awesomely stylish too!

12. Had a great transaction with nightfall_walker in the sandal group order. Item arrived fast and is of excellent quality. Thanks so much!

13. Received some super cute sandals. They fit perfectly. Nightfall is an excellent seller.

14. :) Very good communication and fast delivery. Thanks so much!

15. I ordered MSD sized sandals and was very pleased with the communication, the delivery, and the quality of the items.

16. I ordered a gun and got it rather quickly, Nightfall is also rather friendly and helpful with questions~

17. Nightfall is very friendly! I have bought from her and she ships fast! Its a pleasure to work with her. ^__^

18. Purchased wig from nightfall_walker. Great item and super communication!

lishe

19. I purchased two pairs of sandals from nightfall_walker, in the group order.
      Great communication, fast delivery, and the sandals are super cute and of wonderful quality. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a pair of long boots from nightfall--took a while for them to ship (I didn't know they were coming in from out of the country, so that was my opps, there), but they showed up pretty quickly considering the distance, and they're really fabulous boots. Definitely a good seller! (Oh, and the communication was good, too! :) )