1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Please To Leave Feedback For Clea

Aug 7, 2006

1. i've been trying to catch up on my (all good so far!) trades on DoA. When i could find a thread, i've left praise. It's easier to find members who have their own thread, so i'm following those good examples. If you have feedback for me, please post it here.

Below is a list, as of today, of happy purchases i've had with Den of Angels members ~ i may have missed some of you, so feel free to pm me if i haven't posted to your thread :

Angelmecha
      Celticgeekess
      Charlie (who has remarkable faceup skills!)
      Crou
      Hibiscus
      Ravendolls
      Sakhmet
      The_Impassive

2. Awesome, multiple transactions with Clea! She's the best!

Thanks!

3. Great buyer! Fast Payer! Highly recommended! Thank you!

4. A pleasure to deal with, prompt to pay and good communication. Most welcome, anytime:)

Cheers,
      Flynn.

5. She bought a dress from me, all wonderful!!! *3*~~ :aheartbea

Great buyer! ^^

6. Very nice buyer, great communication and fast payment. Thanks Again!

7. Great buyer! Paid when she said she would, great communication. Thanks again!

8. I had a great transaction with clea.
      fast payment & great communication.
      Lovely buyer!!!
      Higly recommended!!!!!!!!
      Thanks!
      *^_^*

9. Clea bought an msd shirt from me, great communication, fast payment, overall perfect transaction! highly recommend! :)

10. clea commissioned 4 wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with. ^^

11. Clea sold me a Wishel! Nice easy transaction! Alex

12. Bought a wig from me. She paid in a very timely manner and was easy to communicate with. :)

13. Clea bought a SD13 body from me on layaway.
      She was nice to communicate with and paid each payment fast.
      It was great to deal with her.

14. Clea purchased a gear necklace from me and was a pleasure to work with. Fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Would recommend without hesitation.

15. Clea just bought a pair of Special glass eyes from me, and it was a complete pleasure--she was charming and friendly to communicate with, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. I hope we'll have a chance to do business again sometime!

16. I sold an MSD to Clea. She was lovely to deal with and kept in touch through a short tme on hold in an elegant way. She paid perfectly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I couldn't be happier, selling to Clea. Thank you!

17. clea ordered some clothing from my sale thread. Payment was prompt and I was notified when the items arrived. Nice buyer, thank you for a pleasant transaction!

18. I had a great transaction with clea again.
      quick payment & great communication .
      clea was kind enough to let me know when clea got the doll.
      WONDERFUL buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks for everything, clea~!
      *^_^*

19. Clea bought a pair of zori from me. Excellent buyer! Smooth transaction and good communication. ^__^

20. Clea bought a SD size head from me, and the transaction couldn't have been easier! A pleasure to deal with, and payments were always prompt, as was communication. Thank you! :clover