1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*Feedback for Sealpup*~

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought my Dreaming El head from Sealpup and she was a wonderful seller to work with, she sent him out when said, and gave great care in wrapping him up carefully for the journey home. THank you so much Sealpup you're the best!

2. If you have bought, sold, or traded with me, will you post feedback for me? Character references are welcome, too!

Thanks in advance,

Sealpup

3. I recently bought a Sharmin from Sealpup. Doll was perfect and Sealpup was a wonderfull seller. M

4. Sealpup is the owner of all of the El's that have ever passed through my household, and I wouldn't have wanted them to go to anyone else! :fangirl:

She's a spectacular buyer. Very very friendly and understanding, and I've had outstanding transactions from her, everytime!

I definitely recommend her as a buyer! :)

5. Sealpup makes the most wonderful crochet items! Fast, and extremely professional service (she's a great buddy too :)

6. Great to deal with. Nice transaction!

7. Sealpup is a dream to buy from!! I just purchased a BW El from her, and he's absolutely gorgeous. She even added an adorable outfit (with the cutest hand crocheted sweater) and a wig that's perfect for him! Don't hesitate to buy from her! :fangirl:

8. I sold my Cocori to Sealpup and it was a complete pleasure to deal with her throughout.

Many thanks for an excellent transaction! :)

9. Sealpup is a wonderful person! She sold me my Jeff(BW Mini Fee Shiwoo), I had him in two days! She's very pleasent to do bussiness with! Thank you so much Sealpup!

10. Great customer, super-fast payment, and very friendly! Thanks so much for your purchase!

11. I traded my BW Elf Yder with a NS Elf Yder from Sealpup. The boy got to me in just 2 days! He is so beautiful. :D Thank you so much!

12. Head bought was beautiful. Thank you for holding him as well ^^

13. Sealpup is the best.. I just received a Volks Yori head in the mail . the head was lovinly wrapped in bubble with a faceplate. surrounded by tons of bubble wrap.. Shes truly a fabulous seller

I highly reccommend.. her as a seller and a person

: )

14. Sealpup is great to do business with! This was a super-easy, very pleasant transaction. Super-fast payment too! The best!!

15. Sealpup just bought a doll from me and was delightful to work with! I highly recommend her!
      Helen

16. Just had the lovliest trade with Sealpup . and my kumi arrived today.

I highly recommend Sealpup as a seller and trade partner

: )

17. Sold Mini Fee Lishe and El to Sealpup a while back. She paid promptly and is a great communicator. All the best, Hugo

18. And, you're the best, too, Hugo! I adore the dolls and you stand out as a true gentleman! Do you have a feedback thread?

Hugs,
      Sealpup

19. Sealpup bought my Sylph and I couldn't have been happier with the transaction! Friendly emails and prompt payment - definitely recommend :) Thanks so much!

20. a great trade with Sealpup, everything went so smoothly, and Heath came in perfect condition like she described. Thank you! :D