1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Hi! I just started this thread, since everybody has one. :) If you've had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave a comment here.

Here's my GOOD feedback list for others I've had the pleasure of dealing with on DoA:

ranmanekineko, keishiki, islingtonroad, Pixycrack, morea, alexiusSana, Brightfires, vicki in tn, visionsofdolls, angeldoll, Vaith, juless231, eveshka, Brightstar1008, Azurielle, Mystic, Midnightferret, Dragonfly5338, mikan, AerynAerie, Devilishly Delicious, otokke, MLBCHAN, katwi99, PhadeSkye, The Red Queen, Zingy, chibikarin, little_robin87, FairEmma, Freya, thesaraghina, Bloodyrose82, Nanyalin, Kurosakura, V Chan, Turynn, Cenarius, Angeldoll, Nette.

I know there were more, just have to remember o_O

Special mention for organizing excellent group orders:

chibikarin, little_robin87

BAD feedback: none yet. You guys rock. :)

2. I bought Kid Delf hands, for spares, for my Ani. They were shipped right away and packed safely- got here in one piece (each ;)

very nice seller.
      thanks!
      vicki

3. Elisa_maza recently gave my poor unloved Yder Elf head a new home. Have to say, a fantastic transaction, great contact the entire time. It was my first time selling, and a great experience. An awesome buyer!!

4. Hi hi~*! Eliza_maza is nice and very friendly! And patience too XD
      Thank you for the business and I hope there will be future ones too!

5. I sold elisa_maza a pair of eyes, she's like super nice and is a fast payer. And well thanks elisa_maza! ^__^

6. I got Pavel back today! He is awesome! :D The tattoo is even cooler in person, the detail is amazing. :O

7. I bought a Chiwoo head from Andrea and it was a very easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent to deal with!!

8. Very Nice and Fast Shipping. Thanks!! ^_^

9. I paid elisa_maza to modify 2 sleeping AR Cien heads, as well as do their face ups. She was wonderful to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again.

10. Elisa_maza has done numerous comissions for me, I have done numerous comissions for her, done splits with her for doll heads, etc. Every single transaction has been easy! She is wonderful to deal with and does great work! I cannot recommend her enough!

11. My transaction with elisa_maza was fast and friendly!

12. elisa_maza comissioned me to make a outfit, and she was really sweet and great to comunicate with! recomend her to comission anyone!!! ;) Thank you! ^^

13. SHe did an absolute wonderful job on my Holland. He has the cutest halfling (slightly pionted) ears! Thanks so much! You rock!

14. I ran a Dollmore group order and elisa_maza was an excellent participant. Fast payment and good communication.

15. I have some transactions with elisa_maza. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

16. How did I manage to not leave good feedback for lovely Miss Elisa?

She did an AMAZING mod for me, and was always quick to respond and willing to do more work so that the finished product came out glorious. ♥

17. I was in a split for some DoD I-Ra items that elisa_maza organized ^^. She was really friendly and gave notices about when the stuff was shipped, etc. She was also SUPER fast with the shipping! My stuff got here in only two days!

Thank you so much! I would definitely buy from her again ^^.

18. Great buyer, Thanks so much!

19. Was in on a split from elisa-Maza, for I-Ra's sword. It was shipped super-quick and she kept me fully informed too. I love this girl! :D

20. Fast payment, and lovely to sell to! Thank you! :daisy