1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Petiteballerine

Jul 27, 2006

1. Hi to everyone I've sold to and bought items from. Please leave feedback and I will do the same for you in your thread.

(I also have 100% positive feedback on Ebay as beachbc.)

Many thanks to all my wonderful customers.

- Barbara Carroll
      La Petite Attitude
      http://www.lapetiteattitude.com/Boutique.html

2. I Adore Barbara! She makes amazing quality clothing, has always been fast to reply and has a knack for sewing up my images perfect!

3. Barbara is fabulous! Her pants for Dollshe boys fit beautifully and are so, so well-constructed; she's a sweetheart to deal with, too, very prompt and professional. :aheartbea

4. Barbara is the absolute finest and funnest to deal with! Her clothes fit perfectly, her prices are great, she'll come through at a moment's notice, and with a grand sense of style and humor. She made Kid Dragon (Isao) a purple velvet fairy costume for the BJD convention in Austin that everyone thought was super, and she did it at the last possible moment because I can design but can't sew.
      Here's the best thing, though, KD my DOLL thinks the sun rises and sets with Barbara and is totally in love with her. He thinks she's the greatest thing since Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and you know what that means....
      Susan Hedrick

5. I ordered a gauze shirt from Petiteballerine and had nothing but excellent service! very nice and a pleasure to do business with! oh and the shirt is stunning to say the least :D

6. I sold her a skirt, communication and payment was fast. Thanks so much

7. Hi All -

I have bought many items from Barbara. Mostly tights but I just feel in love with them when I first saw them pictured in a Yahoo Group. She also made me a gold outfit and her work is wonderful! I highly recomend her! Plus she is so nice! Aaron (Las Vegas)

8. I have sold boys clothes to Barb and she is a wonderful prompt payer. A pleasure to deal with. I have also seen photos of her own work and love the attention to detail. We both sew but Barb has a creative imagination which I greatly admire.

9. I ordered a pair of pants for Jace from Barbara; they arrived in great shape, beautifully made, and before I expected them.

I don't know how it could get any better than that!

10. I bought a doll from Barbara and she's lovey, highly recommended, she's a pleasure to deal with!

11. I bought a doll from Barbara and she's wonderful! Great communication, super fast shipping. I highly recommend her, she was a pleasure to do business with.

12. Barb is absolutely wonderful to transact with! I commissioned a pair of tatooed Dollshe hands from her and it was such a delight to brainstorm with her, and the finished product went WAY beyond my expectations!

13. I brought a lovely lil Naripon from Barbara and can highly recomend her!:) Fast to ship and item beautifully packaged, a lovely lady to deal with!;)

14. I commissioned an outfit from Barbara..and oh my god, I have found my sewing goddess. The work is amazing, she took the pictures and turned it into a piece of art, a true masterpiece. And she consulted me every step of the way. And she was so patient when life decided to hurl things at me. I can not thank her enough. She is a wonderful wonderful person. Never ever hesitate with Barbara. Highly recommended.

15. I bought Benetia on layaway, it was a smooth transaction, she was very nice and friendly to deal with. the doll is very pretty with a nice ooak outfit.
      I would love to deal with her again!!
      :fangirl::fangirl:

16. I bought a delf body from Barbara and communication was excellent. The body was shipped super fast and she was very communicative and understanding.

17. [​IMG]

Euphoria Miza says, "fabulous designer!" :aheartbea

Petiteballerine treated my girl like royalty and created beautiful outfits for her! Highly recommend this member and will do business again and again with her:D:D!

Thanks and can't wait until the next makeover session with you!:sumomo: Ditto all the comments below! First class!

18. I bought a Unidoll body from Barbara, and I'm very happy with the transaction. Good communication, fair terms, prompt shipping. She's a real pleasure to deal with!

19. i bought a soo elf head from petiteballerina ,great item well packaged and arrived very fast,i am very pleased,thanks very much

20. I recently commissioned a balerina oufit for my DT 15 yr girl from petiteballerina. it arrived just yesterday and its so beautiful.. Dealings with Barbara was swift and smooth with the utmost care given to every detail of how I would like the oufit . I cant thank Barbara enough the outfit is even more beautiful then I imagined it could be , and I hight recommend her for any comission work .

I couldnt be happier