1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for MagicWhiteLady~

Jul 14, 2006

1. I just wanted to show my appreciation for MagicWhiteLady!
      I know there has been problems with different transactions people have had with her; but I'd just like to say, she's made the most beautiful shirt SPECIFIC to my very detailed demands~
      Very good seamstress and a friend now too.
      Thank you!

2. Heya all!

Post any fedback if I've sold/traded/purchased thigns with/for/from you ^_~

3. I've traded, bought and sold to MagicWhiteLady numerous times, and she's been nothing but a pleasure!
      She's a sweetheart when replying promptly to pms, is easy to ask questions of and always provides understandable and correct info, and whenever payment is needed all payments are trades are prompt!
      I'm always glad to be doing business with her!

4. I've done business with MagicWhiteLady many times! For eyes, and many different types of clothing. She's very easy to contact and keep in touch with. You'll never have any communication issues or payment issues with her! =)

She's also very reliable and trustworthy.

5. She has commissioned me for a MNF Lingerie set! She was wonderful to work with and paid promptly! I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much! :)

6. I've sold to MagicWhiteLady numerous times, including making her a custom commission order, and she's always a pleasure to do business with! She's prompt with payment and superquick to respond to any questions.

7. I bought a handmade SD skirt from MagicWhiteLady and my girl just loves it. She communicates promptly and is great to do business with - highly recommended!

8. I purchased a head from MagicWhiteLady.

Postage was fast and efficient, and communication was excellent.

A few details were withheld regarding the head's condition and it arrived a little dirty although I received an apology about these things.

9. I bought a head from MagicWhiteLady.

Her communication was fast and very helpful, and postage was incredibly fast.

The head was well-packaged and in the exact condition described and shown in photos during the sale.

I'd happily buy from her again! :)

10. I bought a head from MagicWhiteLady after bothering her with a million questions. The head was just as we discussed and as shown in the sale photo and packaged well. Fast shipping too! :)

11. I purchased a Soony head from magicwhitelady and everything went smoothly.
      She has good communication and fast shipping. I would recommend her to everyone.

12. I bought a Luts girly body from magicwhitelady, Absolutely Fantastic!
      Super freindly, and Very Quick shipping too! Thanks so much!

13. I bought a head from magicwhitelady. The head was well packaged and came as it was shown on the sale page. She was easy to deal with and kept in prompt communication. I'd easily buy from her again ^_^

14. bought a wig from MagicWhiteLady, great communication & it arrived very quickly ^_^ would buy from her again

15. buuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmppppppp

16. Purchased an OrientDoll tiny from MagicWhiteLady who was very considerate in managing time-payments and shipped almost immediately. He even arrived with some goodies, well packed and in excellent condition. Thanks!

17. purchased two wigs from her! arrived safe and sound and packaged well. communication is great and she answers all questions quickly and clearly! Would buy from her again.

18. I bought 2 wigs from MAGICWHITELADY and it was a very pleasant overseas transaction. Thank you so much :hollyberry

19. I purchased a Dolkot body from WhiteMagicLady and the entire transaction was flawless. She agreed to a layaway and was patient, communicative and an overall joy to deal with. Everything arrived quickly and in great shape!

20. I bought a MNF body from MagicWhiteLady, and she was very friendly and helpful to deal with! Item shipped very quickly and she was patient with my questions and such.

Thank you!
      Lara