1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. I just received my custom Luts Delf Soony that I bought from DOA member moment today. She arrived in only 5 days, and with the tracking number moment provided me, I was able to watch her as she took each "step" toward her new home.
      She is simply stunning to look at, and I couldn't have had a better experience buying my first BJD! I love my new girl!
      My thanks to moment, who was kind and answered all my questions quickly, mailed her out less than 48 hours after I paid, and promptly provided me with the tracking number.
      I would happily do business with this seller again!

Now to find her some clothes and a wig!!!

2. ^______^ :D
      I just recieved my gorgeous bw f-16 boy from Moment, in only FOUR DAYS! Moment is a very amazing seller, she replied to all my emails very quickly and nicely! She answered all my questions and she was very patient with me! She mailed him out very quickly too! I AM VERY HAPPY, 100%, AND WOULD LOVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HER AGAIN!!!
      Thanks! ^-^

3. I bought my Breakaway from her through eBay (mikikos_dolls) and have just finished another successful transaction :) She is an excellent seller with great communication and very friendly.

4. I have bought several dolls from Moment. First, I purchased a white Hahanbi from her and was very delighted. Once I caught Hypermaniac fever, She found me the most beautiful Ksy and a Choyangbi and Lacrima.

She was easy to work with, and was in contact throughout the transactions. Extremely fast shipper and lovely face-ups. I would recommend her to anyone! She is the best!

Lishe

5. Moment just helped me get a Nanuri for a friend's birthday. She was excellent to deal with and super-sweet about the transaction even though she was abroad when I contacted her. She shipped quickly once I paid and is overall just great.
      Thanks! :D

6. I have just bought a Gorgeous head form MOMENT, and he arrived super sonic speed, perfectly packed, and with an absolutely stunning faceup, i am over the moon, with my purchase and with the extremely pleasant and responsive manner, and 1st class service of MOMENT, I highly recommend her and would eagerly buy from her again 110%!!! Huge Thankies!!!!!

7. I purchased a doll from Moment before Christmas. She was really good at communicating, providing pictures and answering all my questions. She followed all my instructions about shipping and I was able to track my purchase through EMS without any trouble. She is highly reliable and a great seller. I would recommend her for all of your doll purchases.
      That sale went so well that I have already bought a second doll from her and that transaction is in progress now. She's just fantastic to deal with!

8. I bought my F-16 from her, it was excellent! Quick shippment and carefully bubblewrapped (lots of it). I will definitely buy from her again in the future!

9. I recently purchased a Bee-a from moment. Not only did she come in perfect condition, bubble wrapped to the nines, but her communication was excellent and her shiping was prompt. I would definatly buy from her again, and would recommend trading with her to anyone. :D

Also, the friend i purchased her for is completely in love with her, and is more than pleased with her quality. She says thank you for the ring!​

10. Moment sold to me and it was a pleasure to deal with Moment. I would highly recommed her.
      Thanks so much
      kaye

11. Moment was great to deal with, she was very responsive and so quick! thanks so much :D

12. another excellent transaction with moment! I bought Liz's body from her and she is very kind to me and fast shipment!! I love love love dealing with her! She is my favorite seller ever!!!!!

13. I bought from Moment and I am happy to say a big "Thank you for a great transaction :)"
      ~very easy and fast communication, safe packaging, Great!@++

14. I've bought my BW Moon from Moment. He's so beautiful !!!! She's very kind and helpfull. Very fast payment ! A great buyer !!! I recommend her + + + + + +

15. Moment is incredible, reliable and friendly seller! I bought a doll from her and it arrived quickly and perfectly packed. Thank you!

16. I bought my Woosoo from Moment - extremely friendly seller; the shipping was very fast, and he arrived packaged very securily and he is just beautiful! :D I would definitely recommend her as a seller! Thank you! =]

17. Leaving good feedback for Moment. She sent my girl at lightening speed from Korea and was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks.

18. I had been searching all over the place for a Volks old BW non-jointed torso body for my old BW 4 sisters head. I was not having much luck until Moment came through and found me just what I wanted! She sent pictures, shipped right away, and was all around great to deal with. This is my third purchase from Moment and she always delivers the hard-to-find goods! Wonderful seller and an asset to DoA Marketplace!

19. I received a lovely volks 22 head from Moment- The head arrived extremely well packaged (the best I have ever seen,), with a lovely faceup. And 4 days after payment. I am so happy to receive this dream doll. Wonderful seller.

20. I bought a Volks SD13 Normal Leg boy body from Moment and I'm very very happy! The body's condition was just as described in the advertising, it was meticulously and securely packed. Moment was responsive to all my questions and responded them promptly. As soon as payment was received, the body was delivered the next day and arrived within 4 days. I'm very happy :D