1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beachgirlnikita

Jun 30, 2006

1. Bought twice from Beachgirlnikita
      A pair of pants and swimsuite both were wonderfully made. Fast shipping a great person to deal with ^^

2. Gotten a pair of stocking from her on ebay they are too cute! Been thinking to get more :D

3. Bump so this doesn't get buried and forgotten...

4. Bought a lovely pair of stockings,very well made.Fast shipping even to the UK.Thank you very much.:sumomo:

5. Bought stockings and panties...all wonderfully made. Fast shipping and nice person to buy from.

6. I've bought from Beachgirlnikita and was very happy. Thanks!

7. Bump to get this out of obscurity...

8. Hey! Got the boy's briefs in today. They look GREAT! Fast shipping! They beat my boy in!
      I'll try them on him when he gets in. ;)

9. Just pulling this forward so it's findable again....

10. bought a nice underwearset! great service fast delivery!!! thankkks!

11. Got the Bleach shirt in today, and it's awesome! GREAT workmanship! :dance
      *wants more Bleach shirts* :)

12. Thank you! Glad you like!

13. Sold my Unoa boy to beachgirl. She's been polite, helpful, and an all around pleasure to talk with. :)

I hope you enjoy him :aheartbea

14. I just got the skull bra and panties set off eBay, and it's so cute! ^_^ It fits her perfectly, I'll try to post pics soon. Super-fast shipping, beachgirlnikita is wonderful to do business with!

15. I have stockings and an underwear set from Georgia, and the quality is great, especially for the prices she charges for her items. Attention to detail, good strong seams, and bows/decorations that aren't gaudy and don't fall off if you LOOK at them wrong! Do not hesitate to purchase either here or on ebay from Georgia, she is a gem!!!

16. I have gotten plenty of different Dollfie sized lingerie sets and stockings from Georgia. Always very well made, and nice fitting items.

Still hoping for some embroidered MSD (MNF/Narae) type short tees. Hint-Hint!!!

17. Had a great transaction with Beachgirlnikita that resulted in two wonderful and hilarious tees. Thanks!

OOH, just remembered, I've also bought some super stockings as well!

18. Bought two stocking from Beachgirl on Ebay. Good transaction. Very friendly to deal with and fast shipping.

19. AWESOME! Bought 2 wigs, panty & bra set, bikini, and 2 t-shirts. All on Ebay. Amazing quality! I will definitely buy from again!