1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Dolls with their pets!~

Jun 26, 2006

1. I'd love to see some photos of your doll and their pets, be it kittens, puppies, snakes, lizards, birds..anything really! Hell, if your doll has a pet cactus, post it XD

I'll start..

[​IMG]
      Here's my hound and his pet lizard

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Mitsuki with his mice :) kind of the same plastic animals as your lizzard, Uppertorso :)

3. Heres Pipo! <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Loki is rarely without his frog.
      [​IMG]

5. Here's Caleb and his puppy Kimihiro...

[​IMG]

6. I hope electroncat won't mind me posting this one ;) Here is Tacey (Toppi) with a bunny I made for her:

[​IMG]

7. Peace & her pets.:D

Ducky is rescuing Cow from unwanted attentions

[​IMG]

8. Seimei with Suzhu...
      [​IMG]

Tien Jen with Ten-chan and his litter-mates...

Crane with Jimaru...

9. Tolen with Gilbert, his loyal and fierce bird of prey:
      [​IMG]

10. Well, Nezumitoo already posted the fluffbeast clone, but here are a few of the brat and his (though I think he'd choose the word 'tormentor' over 'pet' really...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sakura just got her kitten monday, she hasnt named her yet, but loves her to pieces....[​IMG]

12. Youzen and his turtle Jaspy. ^^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kivanos and his winged, eyeless, furball thing named Noi.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
      i never thought of a name for Glacier's cat...O-o; so here's glacier and his nameless cat XD;

[​IMG]
      Glacier and the peanut mouse

[​IMG]
      lacey-boi and Tama-chan

he actually has tons more pets but he has so many that it would take forever to name and take pictures of them all XDD

14. here my boy with his pets.
      [​IMG]

15. When I was little, I collected the Littlest Pet Shop toys. Now they bought them back out. Sure, they look totally different, but they are a great size for MSDs. I think the hamsters/gerbils in the original line will be proportionally correct, as well (I need to dig mine out of storage to double check).

I thought I would share so you can get pets for your MSDs!

(Sorry if this was already posted! I checked, I swear!!)

Here is a pic of my dog with Miyuki (I am still thinking of a name for him...):
      [​IMG]

He came with a cute carrying case, too!!

EDIT:: Since so many people have them, post pictures of yours!! They are too cute!

16. Yep my little Sei Tenshi has a pet Lizard and he loves him to pieces!
      I do think these are the perfect pets especially for the Yo-sd size and smaller dolls!

[​IMG]

17. Hmm, I think this should probably be in the picture request forum... but here's a (very BAD) pic of (old)Bunz with his Old Skewl Littlest Petshop hamster, Jellybean.

[​IMG]

18. Mi with our little turtle NIBZ (yes, his name is in all caps xD):

[​IMG]

I love those little things (I have 3, but only one that the boys have taken to) :3

19. [​IMG]