1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll Clever Little! New tiny elf from Batchix

Oct 1, 2015

1. [​IMG]

Clever A and Clever B are now available for pre-order!

At 28cm tall, he is perfectly palm sized. He is available as Wood Elf(dark skin), High Elf(light skin) or Marsh Elf(bluish skin). They’re little handfuls and they aren’t called “Clever” for nothing. Clever B likes to show off his sword fighting scars and write love letters to people on unattended IMs. Clever A is more serious and would rather mix up a potion or challenge you to a game of Risk… and cheat.

They’re also up on my etsy if you’re more comfortable with that check out system: https://www.etsy.com/shop/batchix

Only 15 are available at the moment, five in each skin tone. I will order more if the preorder exceeds that number, but only if I get enough orders in time. They should ship in the next 2-3 months. thanks! <3

(These are my personal prototypes. They should match the colors of the finished dolls closely, however there may be slight variation.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They're awesome! Do you have pics of the blank heads? I'd like to compare the sculpts. I really like them!

3. are you selling teenie tiny clothes for them too?

4. [MENTION=16933]Khell[/MENTION] Here are a couple of post-production shots of the prototypes: Clever Little A Clever Little B

..I've been following this project for far too long.

And I'm ecstatic to see these fellows get off the ground! Just preordered mine yesterday, and now I'm praying things will run smoothly. I always miss Batchix orders, so I was determined not to miss this one. I cannot wait to see Clevers popping up all over the community, and the mischief which shall most certainly ensue.

5. There are some photos of the blank heads available on the Haru Casting tumblr as well. In the third and fourth photos it looks like the B sculpt is on the left and the A sculpt is on the right.

6. Thanks for the links!

7. Thanks everyone! I will try to get some good pictures of the blank heads tonight. I have a show in San Jose tomorrow, so I'm still preparing for it.

I do plan on doing a limited run of shirts and pants like the ones the Marsh Elf is wearing. i'll also be selling crowns. Each crown is OOAK, so they'll be listed separately. I won't be taking pre-orders on the outfits, but I will post them when i have them made. Thanks!

8. In the pictures, it looks like the resin has some translucent feeling(which I love), especially Marsh elf. Is it just the pictures, or are they going to be casted in that kind of resin? By the way I love them so much. :)

9. You wouldn't happen to have measurements would you?
      I just preordered mine yesterday!

10. Hi! Sorry for the late reply.

Here are some photos of the blank heads. These are my casts in an unproduced color, they are rougher than the finished casts will be.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Cain421: The color and translucency on the final dolls may vary. It's hard to say how translucent they'll be based on the samples I got from Haru, these are my personal casts based on their color sample sticks. He's more blue in person.

Kalani:

Height: 28cm
      Finger tip to Finger Tip: 23cm
      Inseam: 15cm
      Chest: 9.5cm
      hips: 11cm
      waist: 8cm
      head: 7cm
      eyes: 4mm
      foot length: 3cm
      foot width: 1.5cm

let me know if you need any other! <3

11. Has anybody started a thread? I wish to know if Ken (Barbie)'s or Monster High guys's (or other) clothes and shoes would fit them. I don't have any so cannot check.

12. There isn't a discussion thread for them yet, as far as I know, but there is some recent discussion of them in the mature 1/6 doll thread, including comments from a user who owns a couple of the artist cast versions.