1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightingale by Ada.Dan

Aug 26, 2015

1. Who else purchased this beautiful head by Ada.Dan? I ordered mine in volks matching normal skin with a custom faceup.

I'm so excited!

2. I bought her in white skin! I was on dolly hiatus for a long time, but I just couldn't resist her. Now all i need to do is find the perfect body.

3. I ordered her as well in normal skin with the absolutely beautiful face up. I thought she was stunning and I placed my order right away. It's nice to see this thread. I'm considering the new Loongsoul girl body for her. What bodies are you considering?

Edited to add : Hey everyone! I just checked out Stacy's Pink Ocean. She carries a company called Guu which has a pretty 1/3 size body (58 cm) whose resin matches Volks Normal Skin. The price is very good too. Around $220 for the body or just over $300 if you want to add two pairs of hands and high heel feet. The shoulder width is 11 cm which falls into the width recommended by Ada Dan for the Nightingale head. Is anyone considering this body?

4. I'm thinking about going with a supia body - I have no idea if the resin matches, but the single-joint body is as waify as I want.

5. I'll have to check Supia out! Another body I'm considering is the new 17 yo Dollstown. I sent them an email asking which resin would match Volks normal skin and they said Oriental.

6. Eeek! I just got an email from ada.dan saying the heads are cast! I'm getting the faceup so it'll take me a bit longer to get my girl. How about y'all?

7. Yep, I'm getting mine with the faceup too, I hope it doesn't take too long! Can't wait to see all the blank ones arriving though!

8. Same here! I love that Ada_Dan is so good about letting us know what's happening! I'm super excited to get my Nightingale. I thought the face up was beautiful!!!!

9. I wish for pre-orders again ♡ Really sad I missed out!

10. I really hope there will be q second release of nightingale. Just couldn't afford her when she was on sale.

11. Ada.Dan has just said that they have a limited number of heads left over, maybe you can still get one if you email them!

12. I ordered a Volks SD13 Boy body for my head (making it a boy ^^) Can't wait until the makeup is finished! >w< Shouldn't be too long of a wait now.

13. Came here to post this....unfortunately for me, I'll be missing out again :'( I'm never on the right timing with limited dolls/heads it seems!
      I hope everyone enjoys their dolls and shares a lot of pictures at least ^^

Ooh, I can't wait to see! Looking forward to it!

14. I just got my tracking number! I still haven't picked up a body for her yet though. I can't wait to flood the thread with pictures. :dance

15. i got my head 2 days ago and it's really nice !
      I ordered a nightingale head in peach and the color is very pale. I put it on a feeple60 body, it's not too bad for the size and color matching as i'm not very regarding on the color XD anyway with a make up i think it will be ok for the matching color !
      I'll try to put pictures here soon :)

16. I just got my head and it's sooo lovely! The resin is so thick and the packaging is awesome. I did order the faceup which is really nicely done but I have something different in mind now so it will probably go eventually. Also still waiting for a body but I am really happy with Nightingale and looking forward to seeing everyone else's!!

#16 petitemarine, Nov 18, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    17. I finally redid my Nightingale's faceup and I'm really really happy with her! For reference I've put mine on an April Story Junior body which is a perfect colour match and imo the proportions suit the head quite nicely.

[​IMG]ada.dan nightingale by petitemarine, on Flickr

18. Oh! How lovely! I'm still waiting on my girl's body but I can't wait to share her with you all as well

19. petitemarine your girl is gorgeous! The red hair and freckles/natural look really suits her. Thank you for sharing a picture. :aheartbea

I am so sore that I missed out on the last pre-order, the timing just wasn't good for me. I was spending over $1,000 on vet bills! I'm ready for the next pre-order though...

20. @petitemarine wow! Your girl looks so nice and natural! This makeup and hairstyle are so cute:love