1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids-Sky 44cm Discussion Thread

Jul 30, 2015

1. I have been eying the Kids-Sky sculpts a lot lately (thanks to NekoNyanMew's adorable Moonstone), and I realized the brand didn't have its own discussion thread yet. Would love to read more about these cuties!

~~~

Known Dealers:

Alice's Collections
      Doll's Singing (jeeryama)

Girl Measurements:

Height:43.5cm
      Head size:18cm
      Arm length:12cm
      Neck size:6.5cm
      Leg length:18.5cm
      Shoulder width:6.5cm
      Feet:5.5cm
      Bust size:18cm
      Thigh girth:10cm
      Waist size:13.5cm
      Calf girth:7.2cm
      Hip size:18.5cm

Boy Measurements:

Height:44.5cm
      Head size:17.5cm
      Arm length:13.5cm
      Neck size:7cm
      Leg length:21cm
      Shoulder width:9.5cm
      Feet:6cm
      Bust size:18cm
      Thigh girth:10.5cm
      Waist size:15cm
      Calf girth:7.2cm
      Hip size:17.5cm

Waiting Room :daisy

~~~

So to kick things off... anyone have some spam? ;)

#1 PeppermintPocky, Jul 30, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    2. Yay! There's finally a Kids-Sky discussion thread! :D

I did a little photoshoot today after swapping my dolls' outfits, and giving them new hairstyles. Here are the fruits of my labor, (Crescent, my KS Moonstone is in pink).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Your girls look lovely, [MENTION=69249]NekoNyanMew[/MENTION]! I particularly like Crescent's side ponytail. They look like they are about to sit down for afternoon tea or fall down a rabbit hole to Wonderland. :XD:

4. Yeah! I have been looking for KS-doll thread for long time.

Moon stone is very lovely sculpt.

5. Hooray! Welcome to the thread, @Dameda! I agree, Moonstone is adorable. I ordered one a week ago when jeeryama had them on sale, and while I wait I keep scouring for photos on Flickr, Tumblr, etc. Alas, I can't find many. :( I also like the Pearl sculpt!

In the mean time I'm going to track down a 1/4 scale Nancy Drew book for her to carry around. :thumbup

6. Oh wow, your two girls are absolutely gorgeous! Those dresses are to die for!

7. Thank you so much [MENTION=67626]plumandplume[/MENTION]! I actually bought them off of taobao, and when they arrived they smelled vaguely of chocolate chip cookies. :D I was impressed!

8. Rec'd my Moonstone today and wanted to post a photo of her since there's not many pictures of the blank sculpt floating around:

[​IMG]

Box opening here.

Will share an updated photo once I paint her face-up. :thumbup

9. Gave my girl a face-up (which I still need to take a decent photo of) but here is my Moonstone with her bethrothed, my DOC Petsha. My poor Petsha has been waiting for me to shell her lover since 2009 so I'm happy to see how beautiful these two look together.

Well, at least I think they look beautiful. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

I Will Wait for You by Mint, on Flickr

10. [MENTION=42740]PeppermintPocky[/MENTION] Your Moonstone is beautiful! I love her look. <3 Anout how long did it take you to receive her? If you don't mind me asking ^-^ I'm really tempted to pick up a Moonstone of my own. I loove her face <3

11. Thank you, [MENTION=68260]penguinspalace[/MENTION]!

If I remember correctly it took me about 5-6 weeks to receive my Moonstone. Not long at all in this hobby!

Moonstone (and the other Kids-Sky minis) are 20% off at Doll'sSinging right now ($152 + shipping) if you decide to add one to your collection. :)

12. [MENTION=42740]PeppermintPocky[/MENTION] Your welcome and thank you for your response! ^-^ That's not long at all!

How's her posing? I'm sorry for asking ^^. There's just so little information out about the kids-sky dolls. D:

13. No need to apologize for asking questions, [MENTION=68260]penguinspalace[/MENTION]. I'm always happy to help. :)

Moonstone is a decent poser; she stands right out of the box and can kneel, sit, etc. She is not as graceful as my Loongsoul, Angel Fantasy, or Minifee (my best posers) but on par with brands like DollLove and Only-Doll. She doesn't require sueding or wiring, either.

If you'd like I can strip her down and try to take some naked posing photos tomorrow. Is there any specific pose you're looking for?

14. [MENTION=42740]PeppermintPocky[/MENTION] it was be amazing if you could take some posing pictures of her! Thank you for offering! Don't feel pressured though ^-^ I think sitting and kneeling would be great to see as that's probably what I'd have her doing most of the time xD

15. AH! I missed that you posted these pictures. Thank you so much! Your girl is so cute. And it looks like she poses pretty well! ^-^ I love that she can stand with her legs crossed..adorable!

16. So, apparently Kids-Sky makes a tan skin tone! I'm not sure why I can't find the tan option offered anywhere but on certain taobao stores, though. :...( I may just cave and order a tan Pearl from taobao.

[​IMG]

17. @NekoNyanMew OMG! TAN! Looks like a dark tan, too! :D

Order a Pearl, order a Pearl, order a Pearl! You could always ask Doll'sSinging/jeeryama if she could get tan for you. Right now Kids-Sky minis are $152 (blank)!

That link is to Moonstone but Pearl is the same price. :)

18. I messaged jeeryama earlier today, but unfortunately she's currently on holiday. I'll update everyone with her response when she gets back. :D

19. Okay, that message came far faster than I thought it would! :D Good news, ya'll.

[​IMG]