1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AkaBara Studio tinies!

Jun 22, 2015

1. I could not find a discussion thread for them, so I started one :kitty2

AkaBara Studio makes 17 cm antro dolls (Yellow Rose line). A limited 21,5 cm little demon doll is also available until July 10.

AkaBara Studio website: http://akabara-studio.com

What do you guys think? Does anyone have an anthro donkey or cat? Does anyone plan on ordering Elizabeth?

2. the cats are very cute but the others not my style, the donkey its original, do you like it?

3. I actually like both donkeys and cats. I think the donkeys are very playful :)

I really like the jointed ears and jointed cat tails... Many anthro dolls have ears attached by magnets, and it definitely makes dressing and trying different wigs easier, but for me ears that are either jointed or are integrated with the head kind of make the doll more "whole".... I love Elizabeth's floppy ears too, I think she is adorable :sweat

4. are still aviable? are you gonna buy one? or just curious :D

5. I am curious to see some owner pictures and feedback and I am considering to order Elizabeth, I do not know too many dolls like her in small scale.

6. I have their donkey Jessie and I love her to bits! She's been out with me in the sun for several photo-sessions, but her skintone is still perfect and I'm happy with that.:aheartbea
      By the way, I have posted some here on DOA:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/634750-Hare-hunt-or-how-to-make-friends
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/507654-My-tiny-honey)))))

I also had their cat, but had to sell her, because I needed money. :...( Surely enough, I will buy Esperanza again, maybe in another skintone for a change. Meggy needs a friend!

7. Zander, Meggie is very cute, I like her smile and bright blue eyes :)

Does anyone know what an approximate shipping cost to USA for Akabara Studio doll would be?