1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll - Picture Doll Person - discussion part 5

Jun 3, 2015

1. [​IMG]

Happy Hump Day!!

----------------------------Mod's update--------------------------------

This is a discussion thread for Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21

Wiki: Secret doll

Measurements:

Person 4
      Height: 19 cm
      Head: 17.5 cm
      Neck: 4 cm
      Shoulder: 5cm
      Chest: 8.5 cm
      Waist: 7.7 cm
      Hips: 8.6 cm
      Eye Size: 16mm
      Foot Size: 2.2 cm
      Wig Size: 6-7 inches

Person 8
      Eye Size: 14mm/16mm

Person 15

Person 21

Photo group on Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1286877@N23/

Comparison Photo with other dolls Yoi, (yo-sized doll), Secretperson, Lati Yellow doll:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/violetpie/3880104274/in/set-72157620793089008/

Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21 discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?370245 (Removed for server space)

Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21 discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?461601

Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21 discussion part 3:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?506076

Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21 discussion part 4:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/564114

Secretdoll Picture doll Person 's 04, 08, 15 and 21 discussion part 5:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/675300

2. She looks adorable! I love that attitude-y face!
      [MENTION=20691]Cattwo[/MENTION] - Congratulations! A June bride is perfect! lol I hope she makes it home quickly and without incident!

3. Great pic, LadyCrow! What a delightful bedroom she has! :fangirl:

Thank you, aernath! Yes, here's hoping she arrives safely. I've actually had a bjd take a detour before, even though it was shipped EMS. I do hope this bride is not the runaway kind. ;)

4. Thanks y'all for the sweet comments!! I'm sorry for dumping and running with my photo!! Just as i was about to comment,I got sick and then forgot until now.
      Please know that i love your dolls as much as my own(almost)!!
      Eloise sends her love too!!

5. Eloise gots funk ;) xx

6. omg, seriously can not wait to see the new dolls!! I think they're supposed to go up this week!

7. I can't believe I am here. I have become obsessed with looking at pictures of Secretdoll Persons. They are calling my name . . . I can hear them . . .

8. Hurray! You found us!
      I think most of us who enjoy really strong characters end up here eventually -- those pretty dolls just can't keep us as interested as one with natural attitude -- or at least great back story. It's those nefarious little hands... they look so weak but get into so much mischief... and the big melons that obviously contain evil genius, or at least a penchant for drama. :)

Ooh groovy, kcoconuts! Brides and Grooms are shipping so she's right on time again.

Cattwo -- did your Bride arrive??

new thread spam -- funky chicken style
      [​IMG]play that wubba chicken, white boy! by christina, on Flickr

Show us your Persons!

9. Oh, hello Oliver. It is you and Eloise who led me down this dark path. ;) Please show more pictures of Persons!

10. Enid's calling for a Wubba -off -- who's got a Wubba??

[​IMG]IMG_7139 by christina, on Flickr

11. Just a quick pic after she arrived...I love her![​IMG]

First pic I've tried to post. It didnt work :( Time to research how to post!

icicle
      , I love your boy!!
      Every ones pictures are so great <3

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. She is super cool kcoconuts! What's her name?

13. I think she's wondering who we are, all staring at her. ::waves:: Hi there, cutie!

14. Love those pics of your Persons with their funky chicken, icicle Very Cute! :fangirl:

And yes, my bride arrived on Friday and I had wanted to take a pic of her to post, but I'm dealing with a nasty cold I caught, courtesy of my DH. How sweet of him to share, eh? LOL! So I just wasn't feeling up to taking any earlier, but will do so this coming weekend. She's beautiful - I really love the way she came out. :aheartbea

Congratulations on your new girl, kcoconuts! :sumomo: She looks like quite a little darling and what a pretty face-up she has, too!

15. They're up!!!
      I love the little dreamer 17 (again), my first person was the dreamer 17 from the outdoor life. So I think I will pass on him and just make mine a similar outfit.
      But now the regular 4 girl! I want her without the outfit because I want her to be a boy! So if I can swing it, I will do that.
      They all have such cute outfits!

[MENTION=59239]icicle[/MENTION] - I always love seeing your boy! He always has the cool stuff, and is just so cute!
      And Enid, you're making my boys want their own Wubbas. ;)
      [MENTION=67121]kcoconuts[/MENTION] - she's such a cutie! Love her colors!
      [MENTION=20691]Cattwo[/MENTION] - Hey, sharing is caring? lol Sorry you're feeling ill! I'm hoping you get better soon and get time to play this weekend!

16. I'm in so much trouble! First impressions are that I love big eyed 21 and BE 4. Such a change in make-up but very pretty with all that colour. I also love the sweet girl,green BE 21 - she's almost too sweet to be a person. How I earth am I going to decide?!

17. They are all amazing! I don't even have a Person yet. I was planning on a 21, and decided to wait for this limited release to see if anything caught my eye, and if not then get a 21 basic. But that BE 4 is awesome!

18. Enid if my girls can find their wubba they will meet the challenge!

19. Excellent! Wubba Off 2015!

Oh yes, Groovy Girl 04, you will be mine....

20. Hehe I quite like all the big-eye versions this round! The hula hooper has a lovely faceup and is seriously tempting, as does the BE4 (but I'm hoping they'll release this as a basic). The 8 just reminds me of Eric on That 70s Show. XD
      And wow did you guys notice they're using generic glass eyes now? I'm assuming it's more cost effective but kind of a shame.

[​IMG]
      And well, MiyaMaia wanted to participate in the wubba challenge but...