1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Azurielle Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. This a thread for anyone wanting to leave feedback about their transactions with me. I'd appreciate any time you wish to take to do so, and I promise to return the favor! :)

Here is my current list of great sellers/buyers/or just people I've had wonderful transactions with:

Kagari (sold some clothes to)
      jaxagambla (sold a doll to)
      Lord Rosiel (bought some boots from)
      Tuvie (did a comission for)
      xanthe_roses(did a comission for)
      fireflytranc (did a comission for her)
      jerrysugarav (bought some msc from)
      artdoll56 (I bought a body from her)
      Stormlight (I did a comission for her)
      Bloodlath (bought some wigs from me)
      zoi no miko(bought aida's outfit from me)
      Lachlana (bought a cloak from me)
      Mich (did a comission for)
      Cenarius (bought a head from)
      juumou (bought a shirt from me)
      mystic-rush (bought an outfit set from me)
      otokke (bought a head from me)
      Stella Maris(bought a doll from)
      fairywings (sold a wig to)
      Aschfan(Bought a doll from, great transaction!)
      Lotusmoon (bought a shirt from me)
      PrincessAI436 (bought a duster from me)
      fairyhalo (bought an outfit from me)
      Nodel (bought some eyes from me)
      shadrouet (bought some eyes from me)
      Eiko82 (bought an outfit from me)
      avacado (bought some wigs from me)
      purplekaren (bought a cloak and outfit set from me)
      p^th3T!k~grrr1 (bought a cloak from me)
      Sillypeach (bought a wig from me)
      AlhanaTsuki (did a comission for)
      Neolucky (bought a pair of eyes from me)
      roxy630 (bought a pair of eyes from me)
      nepherim(bought a cloak from me)
      bluegirlwish (DOD group order)
      sassy (sold a pair of eyes to)
      celticgeekess (traded a pair of eyes with/did a comission for)
      visionsofdolls (did a comission for)
      Yuu-chan (leeke group order)
      nightfall_walker (order a toy gun from)
      Karin (masterpiece order)
      Elle (did a commission for)
      salvation_jane (bought souldoll eyes from)
      Brooksie (did a commission for)
      Jenova
      tmsanders
      syrinxfox (bought pliver)
      Fashiondollie
      trailofscarlet (did a commission for)
      Cynnalia
      emiko
      pithatephish
      Enide_Kant
      Reena
      AlhanaTsuki (Did a commission for)
      brighnasa
      sylvrdragon (commissioned an outfit)
      Grynne
      vicki_j
      Magnavox
      shaDrouet
      Kristyn
      Rynn007 (did a commission for)
      Noriko (souldoll group orders)
      Armeleia (mods and faceups)
      Starherd (bought a wig from/Sold a wig to/bought hands from)
      karenc
      amelia_aa (bought outfits from)
      elfinder
      Crescent_P
      dollipop
      muffin
      arvanahmodray
      katsai25 (did a commission for)

2. I had a great transaction with Azurielle. Even though huge things were happening in her life, she let me know EXACTLY when she would be able to work on the dress I comissioned. Great communication and work. More than likely I will be buying from her again in the future.

3. Great transaction with Azurielle! Fast and friendly! ^^

4. Azurielle is a wonderful seller - created an absolutely gorgeous outfit for my Syo elf. I don't want to take up a lot of space in Azurielle's feedback, but please follow the link to see her work :D
      Thanks!
      Anna

5. Great eye trade, thanks!!
      :)
      Michelle

6. Azurielle made my boy a wonderful duster, and he just loves it! Very high quality!

7. Great transaction from Azurielle from a DOD group order :)

8. Fantastic transaction with Azurielle! Fast shipping!!!

9. Azurielle is great! Awesome cloak, fast shipping! Faultless! I'm very impressed and would definately do business with her again!! :D:D:D

10. Azurielle does beautiful work! Ships fast too! thanks so much!

11. Bought and recieved eyes from this seller very quickley, she was wonderfull :)!

12. I bought and received a dress from Azurielle. She is a wonderful person to do business with :)

13. I also bought and received a dress and cloak from Azurielle. Shipping was fast and items were packaged well. The clothes themselves are well done and beautiful.

14. Azurielle is a great seamstress. She has created 4 outfits for my elven family. Her latest creations were just beautiful. Plus she is always a great communicator and ships everything out super fast. Thank you!

15. I just recieved my shirt from Azurielle. Beautiful work. She was polite and extremely helpful. Thank you once again!

16. Just had a great transaction Azurielle. Communication was great and payment was swift.
      Recommened!

17. Quick and easy transaction!
      Thank you very much! :-D

18. Azurielle bought my ISMY from me. Our transaction was quick and painless. I was honest with her about the condition of my doll, and she was great to do business with. Honestly there were a few who were looking for the same doll, but she was great to deal with. I'm so glad I chose her!

19. Got another set of outfits! LOVE them! Thanks again!
      Karen

20. Wonderful & Hassle free Transaction! Item received well-packed!
      AAAAA+++++