1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

soom imda tinies what fits? wig, clothing and shoe database

Apr 13, 2015

1. since the soom imda dolls have an unusual body shape and can be awkward to find clothes for, this is a thread where you can post items you have found that do fit, with as much information as possible to help other people find them as well ie company name, size, style etc. as well as which size imda they fit!

pictures would be very helpful but please remember to stick to the one picture per post limit and link to gallery threads if you have more pictures to show.

please do not post any chat only/comment only posts in this thread to keep this one easy to scan for info. discussion and comments are welcome in the discussion threads instead :)

if you find patterns for knitting sewing or crochet that work please post links to them here too (or if them are your own you can feel free to post the actual pattern if you choose ;))

links to the various imda threads

IMda 30.5cm Modigli discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/418199-IMda-30-5cm-Modigli-discussion-part-1

IMda 30.5cm Modigli discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/544710-IMda-Modigli-30-5cm-discussion-part-2

iMda 2.2 (22cm) Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/522095-iMda-2-2-(22cm)-Part-1

iMda 1.7 discussion thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/660893-iMda-1-7-discussion-thread

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/393514-Neo-AngelRegionTimp-discussion-part-1

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/655603-Neo-AngelRegionTimp-discussion-part-2

sooms's sewing room with patterns or basic slopers for all sizes
      http://www.imdadoll.com/english/imda_dresspattern/imda52/main.html

2. body measurements
      IMda 3.0
      height 30.5cm
      wig size 8
      eye size 14mm
      head circ 20.3cm
      neck circ 6cm
      shoulder width 6.5cm
      chest circ 12.5cm
      waist circ 11.8cm
      hip 15.5cm
      thigh circ 9.2cm
      arm length 10.5cm
      wrist 4.2cm
      leg length 16.3cm
      ankle circ 5.5cm
      foot length 3.8cm

iMda 2.2
      height 12cm
      wig size 6
      eye size 12mm
      head circ 15.2cm
      neck circ 4.5cm
      shoulder width 4.5cm
      chest circ 9.3cm
      waist circ 9cm
      hip 12cm
      thigh circ 6.8cm
      arm length 7.3cm
      wrist 3cm
      leg length 11.5cm
      ankle circ 4cm
      foot length 3cm

iMda 1.7
      height 17cm
      wig size 4.5-5
      eye size 10mm
      head circ 12.1cm
      neck circ 3.3cm
      shoulder width 3.4cm
      chest circ 7cm
      waist circ 6.6cm
      hip 9.7cm
      thigh circ 5.5cm
      arm length 4.7cm
      wrist 2.3cm
      leg length 6.9cm
      ankle circ 2.9cm
      foot length 2.3cm

Neo-AngelRegionTimp
      height 11.2cm
      wig size 4
      eye size 6mm
      head circ 10.5cm
      neck circ 2.7cm
      shoulder width 10.5cm?
      chest circ 6cm
      waist circ 6cm
      hip 7cm
      thigh circ 3.5cm
      arm length 3.5cm
      wrist 2.5cm
      leg legth 3.3cm
      ankle circ 2.9cm
      foot length 1.5cm

3. i'll start things off
      [​IMG]molly by onebluestocking, on Flickr
      molly my 3.0 is wearing a size 7-8 monique gold wig
      a yosd outfit from aizawarei on etsy the pants are supposed to be loose and have an elastic waist so they fit, they sit a little low on her hips but look fine because the top is longer.
      she is also wearing crocs designed for leeann from affordable designs these shoes seem to fit a wide range of yosdish sized dolls

4. Is anyone else able to contribute to this thread? In particular, I'm looking for clothes for a 1.7. Thanks.

5. I have a 1.7 coming too...would love to know as well ...also does anyone know of a 3.0 body for sale? I have a Gian head no body ...or possibly a comparable size.

6. Ordering is open for a 3.0 body if you haven’t managed to find one

7. Thank you! ox

8. Just thought I'd bump this thread up in case anyone can add to it. I now have a 2.7 and 3.0 on their way but nothing for them to wear.

9. I have a few items of clothing by Tiren and Katten on Etsy for my 3.0, there is a preorder open now. She’s not cheap but they are very well made (she makes beautiful Blythe clothes too). I’ve preordered the striped blue dress and bloomers for my original Modigli on order. Next year I’m going to try making some basics for them by adjusting a Blythe pattern, as the smaller 2.2 fits into Blythe clothes so I’m going to assume I can enlarge the pattern and hopefully end up with something wearable!

10. Hello, I have an Amellia 2.6 on the way and I can barely find any clothes for her. I am trying to sew stuff myself but it's not going that well haha. So I was wondering if anyone knows what sizes could fit a 2.6 or could suggest any shops? Especially shoes are very hard to find.

I appreciate any info!

11. Some Pukifee/Lati Yellow clothes fit Imda 1.7, though they are shorter the 1.7s.

12. Ohh I'll get in contact with that seller, thank you very much!

13. Amy Auster ( Alice’s Tears ) on Instagram does beautiful clothes for imda 3.0 and also Baerengirl ( Etsy ) I did hear that some Blythe clothes fit Imda 2.2 and Oddandella on Instagram does lovely clothes on Instagram for various imda sizes.
      Sorry no pictures but can’t upload.

14. I know the foot length for iMda 3.0 is 3.8 cm but does anyone happen to know their width?