1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PaiPai

Apr 12, 2015

1. Hi~ This is feedback thread for PaiPai.

2. I bought a Daydream Sleping Coco head from PaiPai, she was very helpful and communicative! I wased the head sent straight to the face up artist in Korea and she was able to help me! Brillian seller, would deal with her again.

3. I bought the Dolpa 32 limited edition outfit for Charlotte from PaiPai and it arrived super quick this morning and in great condition :)
      I'm very happy with this transaction.
      Thank you PaiPai

4. I bought a Doll Chateau body from Pai Pai and everything went so well. The doll was exactly as described and I am in love with it. Pai Pai was very understanding and flexible with a layaway plan and I would highly recommend them as a seller. :)

Thank you!

5. Bought a pair of SD gets from PaiPai. She was very sweet and shipped quickly. Love the shoes, thanks! :)

6. I bought a Sleeping Migidoll Miho head from PaiPai.
      Communication was very fast and very friendly.
      PaiPai shipped him out very fast and he arrived shortly after.
      She also answered every question I had and was great to deal with.
      A++ Seller. I totaly recomend PaiPai.

7. I bought an SD13 girl's body from PaiPai and it was a great transaction. She answered PMs promptly, shipped the body quickly and wrapped it securely. Plus, she was really nice! Definitely recommended!!!

8. I purchased a Volks YoSD Boy body from PaiPai. The communication was wonderful, the body was shipped immediately and very well wrapped. It was a great transaction, thank you so much! POSITIVE!

9. I bought a little Lorina Volks from PaiPai. I am very happy with the transaction. PaiPai is attentive, friendly, all the questions are answered in a timely manner, and send the parcel very quickly. Thank you!

10. I bought a dress Rosen Lied from PaiPai. I'm very happy with it, she arrived fast and well packed.
      Thank you for the transaction!

11. Bought Peakswoods Goldie on a lay away plan. Great seller Highly recommended

12. I bought a Rosenlied Holiday's Child Mignon from PaiPai~ I was so happy because it was so hard to find Mignon :D

PaiPai was incredibly fast in replies and was very helpful and flexible with layaway. She shipped the doll as soon as I finished my payment and it was well packed and arrived in wonderful condition. I highly recommend her :D

Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

13. I bought a Volks Sd13 body & a pair of eye co 18mm eyes from PaiPai.
      Excellent super quick transaction. Body is in excellent condition and everything was packaged
      very securely. I would be more than happy to buy from PaiPai again.
      Thank you so much! :)

14. Bought a sd13 body from paipai. Doll body is well packed, and she kept very good communication during the trading time. Will definitely trade with her again in the future :)

15. I bought a sunlight F13 from PaiPai, and she was a pleasure to work with. Excellent communication, packing and fast shipping. I would happily recommend her to others or buy from her again!

16. I bought a DayDream Coco from Paipai and she was amazing to do business with. She described the doll very well and alerted me to all the flaws or differences the doll had before I bought her. Excellent communication through the whole process and great job with packing. CoCo arrived very quickly and I'm so happy to have her now. PaiPai is an awesome seller and I definitely recommend buying from her.

17. I bought a little Monica Sd13 body from PaiPai.
      Excellent super fast transaction. The body is in excellent condition and everything was packed
      Very sure. very attentive in the shipping process and very communicative, I would be more than happy to buy from PaiPai again.
      Thank you! :)

18. I bought Little Monica Body from PaiPai
      She was really friendly and communication is Good
      Shipping is fast, she ship out the body the day after I paid off my layaway
      package perfectly safe
      Really recommend her as a seller
      Thank You so much <3

19. I purchased a Volks SDM/MSD-F33 head from PaiPai about less than two weeks ago and I had a really pleasant transaction since the very begining ^^ . She was very polite, had a great communication, answered really fast to my messages and she was it even faster sending my package very very well protected. Also, kindly, made me a big favour, lowered the price for customs as I asked her for.

I would 100% recommend this seller!! . Absolute pleasure to deal with!!. Thank you so much for everything sweetie ^^ !!

20. Bought couple of Pocket Fairy from PaiPai, communication is fast and smooth, shipping fast also. Very happy with transaction !!