1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Welloy

Apr 9, 2015

1. I'm not goot at English.
      But I will do my best in the transaction!

If I've had a transaction with you, please leave me feedback.;)

2. Very well packed and fast shipping :-)
      Thanks for the food :-DDDDDD
      EMS from Korea to Australia somehow super fast.
      XD
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. I purchased a SWITCH HD65 body from welloy on a several-month-long layaway. Welloy was a great person to work with and was very kind to allow me to have a longer layaway. Communication was always prompt and clear. Shipping was super fast once the body was paid off, and it arrived in pristine condition. Highly recommend this seller!

4. Bought a switch milhwa revenge version head from welloy on saturday....she replies so quickily and is so very nice this whole time!! Sent the head on the stated day and i received it two days later! Really its such a pleasant experience working with her...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And really thank you so much for the chocolates n snacks!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Very good seller, I bought a sohwa's head and switch wigs, Welloy is very kind and I had a good communication with her, very fast shipping and the head arrive safely, thank you so much for the sweets :heart: :) :) Awesome experience with her :)

6. Very nice seller, replies and shipping were fast! The head come with good packing and thank you for the tasty snack! :D
      its a good experience to trade with you :)!

[​IMG]

7. I bought a Milhwa head and it was shipped fast with a bunch of sweets! Communication was good and the package was well packed. Thanks a bunch!

8. I bought a Switch Soseo in mocha skin from welloy not even a week ago and he arrived today!
      The shipping was unexpectedly quick and he was safely wrapped in bubble wrap, in the original box.
      The o. box itself was securely packaged in a cardboard box. She also send me a few snacks with it haha :))
      (he obviously came without the clothes but I dressed him before taking any photos, sorry)

[​IMG]

I can definitely recommend this seller.

9. I bought a Switch Sohwa from Welloy and i cant thank her enought, She contacted me directly after seeing my WTB post in the market and the transaction went by supper smoothly ! He got home quickly, perfectly and carefully packed along side some yummy goodies ! Thank you so much ! Thanks to you i was able to bring one of my grails home ! <3 I highly recomend this seller and will n more than happy to deal with her again for an other transaction in the future ;3

10. I bought switch milhwa r version.
      Welloy is good with communication and very patient and very easy to talk to.
      I will definitely would buy or sell with welloy in the future.

11. I bought a Switch Doujin from Welloy :3 the transaction was perfecr! He arrived quickly and perfectly packed ! Thank you so so much

Amaizing seller ! Highly recomended x3 <3

12. I bought Switch Milhwa R head from Welloy and it was wonderful transaction! Welloy kindly accept the layaway, I am very grateful for it. Communication was very polite and friendly. The head was shipped when promised, arrived well packed and in absolutely good condition. I would gladly do business with Welloy anytime. Thank you! And thank you so much for the snacks!

13. Bought a switch uhui r from welloy. Very easy transaction, fast replies and shipping. The head came with some candies and coffee too, thank you so much XD
      The head was packed really well in bubblewrwp and the clear package box from the company and coa card was separate and packed in plastic. I was worried a little bc the bottom of the box had a hole in it (from traveling i guess) but the packing was so well done that nothing was hurt. Thsnk you again and i wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with welloy :)

14. i purchased a head from Welloy, she was very nice to communicate. fast shipping and prompt updated with me.
      The head came with some candies:D:D:Dand perfect packed.
      Thank you so much Welloy:)

15. I purchased a Switch Taeheo head from Welloy. She was very nice to deal with, very professional and pleasant. After I paid off my layaway, she shipped the head immediately, and he was exactly as described. It has taken me a long time to leave this feedback (family illness), but this was really a flawless transaction! Thanks for a great transaction, Welloy, and thanks for the goodies, too! <3

16. I purchased a Mocha Brown Seoha from welloy on layaway. :D It was a very pleasant experience and she was so friendly and understanding! She sent my boy off quickly after I finished my layaway and he arrived to me safely. He was packaged very well and she even included some candy. This was a wonderful transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with her again~ <3 Thank you!

17. POSITIVE!! :D

I purchased 2 heads from welloy. She was super nice and fast with PMs, as well as very helpfull. She shipped the package right away and carefully wrapped. I received the heads just as stated and with some snacks that I really appreciate! It's been a really pleasant transaction and I hope we can deal again in the future. 100% recomended!!

Thank you so much!! :)

18. I recently acquired a Switch head from welloy. She was prompt in answering queries about the doll head and sent pictures that were requested. The doll head was shipped immediately upon paying it and it was packed and protected really well. I am looking forward to future transactions with this wonderful seller. I highly recommend her in the marketplace.

19. I recently bought a Switch Sohwa head from Welloy. They shipped it out very quickly and the package arrived in two days. Welloy was great to talk to. They packed little candies with sohwa, which was very sweet of them, would do business with them again.

20. I just received my Milhwa R head from Welloy today. It was well packaged and included some extra goodies which I appreciate very much. The initial transaction was quick and easy, and the package arrived much sooner than expected. Overall, I had a great experience with this seller and would gladly purchase from her again!