1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mechromancia

Apr 2, 2015

1. Post your feedback for me here.

2. Mechromancia bought the Sionna fullset outfit and broom from me and paid right away. Thank you!!!

3. Mechromancia bought a fairyland feeple60 m-line body from me. Good communication, understanding and payed quickly! Thank You :D

4. Mechromancia purchased my Minifee Mio and it was a fantastically smooth transaction! She paid quickly and let me know once Mio arrived safely. Thanks very much, hope you enjoy! <3

5. Mechoromancia purchased a migidoll cho head from me and she was a wonderful buyer! She paid super fast, and was super understanding when I was late shipping the head off due to personal reasons. She is an A+ buyer and so super sweet!

6. I bought a minifee Nanuri14 head from her. She was quick to respond to questions. Communication was very good. She accepted a short layaway for me which was awesome. And she shipped out my head very quickly. Packaging was very good and my head arrived safe and sound. :) I would recommend buying from her ♡

7. Mechromancia purchased a minifee rendia head from me. Great communication and fast payment, I would highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

8. I have sold my MNF Chloe to Mechromancia. It was a very soft transaction. The communication was friendly. She paid quickly and let me know when the girl arrived.
      I would not have hoped better ! Thank you so much ! <3

9. Mechromancia bought a Feeple60 Moe modified body from me. Great communication, smooth transaction and very swift payment. Ideal buyer...trade with confidence. Thank you,
      Flynn.

10. Mechromancia sold me her Withdoll Cecily. All communication was great, and she was friendly and helpful. She posted the doll to me promptly, and it arrived in great condition and very well packed.

Thank you very much! :D

11. Mechromancia bought my Volks SD13 Jun Tachibana after I responded to her WTB thread -- it was a perfect transaction, quick and friendly with great communication! Mechromancia paid very promptly, and I enjoyed doing business with her very much; it would be a pleasure to deal with her again anytime.

12. Mechromancia bought my Volks F34 girl on short layaway. She paid promptly and was very friendly to talk to. She kindly informed my about the arrival of the doll. Would love to do business again. :)

13. Mechromancia bought the Volks outfit set from me via layaway.
      Sent fast payments in a timely manner and excellent communication.
      Thank you so much for the smooth and fast transaction!

14. Mechromancia sold me a Volks Dollfie Dream Hatsune Miku. The doll is lovely - just as described and she arrived very well packaged. Many thanks for a good transaction!

15. I did a trade with Mechromancia. She traded me her MD Cho and he was shipped quickly after we had done our arrangements and he arrived safe and sound.

Very friendly and patient as well.

Thank you again.

16. Mechromancia bought Volks Coco from me. Everything went great and Mechromancia let me know when the doll arrived. Excellent buyer, quick transaction. Thanks so much :D

17. Mechromancia and I did an even trade. My Volks SDGr Jun for her MNF Dark Elf Soo. Prompt and friendly communication, sent my package as promised and my girl arrived safe and sound exactly as pictured in the sales post. An absolutely lovely transaction. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a Littlefee from Mechromancia. The communication was great and the doll was shipped very fast and safely packed.
      Excellent seller and I would highly recommend her!
      Thank you!

19. Mechromancia sold me a Minifee Moe Body. Excellent communication, the body was sent very quickly and arrived safely due to being packed so well. Overall a lovely transaction. Would definitely recommend buying from Mechromancia! Thank you ^^

20. Mechromancia bought a Feeple60 from me and was great to deal with. She paid right away and was very friendly and prompt in communicating about the transaction.
      I highly recommend her and look forward to dealing with her again.