1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Anime-Style Cuties

Mar 30, 2015

1. Yay! I'm glad someone started a thread for these cuties. I love the full sets, the outfits are adorable. I hope someone will post owner pics! If I was made of money I'd definitely pick up a bunch of 2D dolls!

2. Chanchu is now my favorite :)

I really want to do a order right now but I probably have to wait a couple of months.

3. That Ebay store have two 2D Doll SD's that Alice's Collection don't carry.

Mumu and Brownie. Wish Brownie were MSD size instead :pout:

They are both gorgeous but the wrong size for me :sweat

4. Good news everybody! The 2D event will be available on Alice's Collections!

This is a great chance to get some dolls!

"Thank you for your patience.
      The 2D Doll event will also be available on ACBJD

Ordering a 1/3 or 1/4 size 2D doll, can choose a 1/6 size 2d Doll as gift, the event will start on July.1st, but you can place the order now if you'd like ^^

Please feel free to contact us for any question."

5. Are the MSD sized 2D dolls fairly new? I can't seem to find any owner pictures about them? I'd love to see a comparison with a MNF or other MSD.... I'm in love with Nicole, but I just shelled out money for a MNF body. :(

6. The MSDs haven't been out for a long time, and they just aren't very popular dolls! So there aren't many pics of them on the boards. I'm guessing that they are a fairly standard size, thicker all around than the MNF which are very slender.

If I buy one *fingerscrossed* I'll post some comparison pics! I really want to take advantage of this event!

7. I would love to see one next to dollzone pink

8. Has anyone ordered since the event? I'd love to see some owner pics too! I'm hoping to get Chanchu! I love her happy face!

9. I'm interested in these cuties too. I would really like a Colin and Claudia. I would love to see some pictures of the dolls but I can't seem to find them anywhere

10. I searched flickr but only found a few shots of what I think are the SD size girls. I haven't seen any of the MSD or Yo size. I don't think 2D has really taken off. Not like SQ Lab...

11. I second the praise for Colin. My latest BJD family plans involved a meager 3 members, 2 MSDs, a boy and a girl and an SD boy, but he's SO VERY tempting. I do wonder where I could get eyes similar to the ones he's wearing, though.

12. There is a "where to buy anime eyes" thread in the buying questions part of this forum. So I think you could get those eyes. He might also come with eyes like the ones pictured. I don't know.

ALSO I wanted to mention that Jeeryama on ebay has the 2D dolls for less than Alice's Collections, but they aren't offering the summer deal of getting a 2y cm doll with a 1/3 or 1/4 doll purchase.

13. I am waiting for the Colin I ordered during the event. I can post size comparison photos when he arrives in a month or two. :3

14. (Please excuse a double-post) >.<

I received my Colin early! :D
      I have blank photos and body comparison photos on my tumblr, if anyone was curious to see owner photos. :3
      Attlebridge & Self - Doll Review - 2D Doll

15. great review Doll-Mage ^_^ I didn't see that summer event - darn it! They are both adorable :love

16. I got one 1/3& three 1/4&one 1/6 this summer event.
      They pose not yery well, but I really like the body curve. Actually, I was ordered to body.
      But I'll keep 1/3&1/4 heads, they are face up now at a artist's home.

one Mumu(1/3), three Nicole(1/4,now only received two), and one 1/6 body.

[​IMG]

some 1/4 2DDOLL posing comparison at my FLICKR.

2DDOLL offer special size eyes, too. Comparing fig here.

#18 AmberRM, Oct 26, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    17. Here is a photo of my 2D Doll "Colin" wearing 18mm Parabox eyes with oval irises.
      I like the oval irises with his eye shape. :3

18. Thanks for posting more pictures!!! I still want Chanchu very much. I like her happy face. And I'm on the fence about one of the little dolls but I might try one of them.

I'd love to see more pictures of the dolls with face-ups! It's hard to find owner pics! So please keep them coming!