1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Redrosette

Mar 23, 2015

1. Please leave feedback here if I do business with you!

2. 100% Positive! I just sold Redrosette a Soom Dolomi tail. Communication was quick and friendly, payment immediate, and Redrosette also PM'd me as soon as the tail arrived. A perfect and lightning fast transaction! Thank you!

3. Redrosette purchased a Sugarble Adela from me and had a perfect transaction. Prompt payment, great communication. Would deal with again!

4. Redrosette bought some SOOM Syen/Grit gargoyle paws from me for a hybrid.
      (Wrote the Feny/Necy paws on the feedback but we talked about both of 'em at some point so it's cool.)
      Everything went really smooth, payment was fast and it was easy to work with you! I'd happily work with Redrosette again. Thank you!

5. I sold a bow & a pair of hands to Redrosette and it was a pleasant transaction. She paid quickly and always had great communication. I would do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

6. RedRosette purchased my WITHDOLL Old BT Fenrir head with faceup by KireiX and a WITHDOLL Old BT body. There was an initial mix up with the body, which they were very patient about me fixing the problem ^^. Communication was open, Payment was prompt and I wouldn't hesitate to work with this user again!

7. I sold some eyes to Redrosette. It was a quick, easy transaction and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

8. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

Redrosette purchased Souldoll Gana head from me and it was absolutely great to do business with her! She paid instantly and let me know that the head arrived even before it appeared in the tracking system! Very nice person, efficient communication and simply fantastic to do business with! I look forward for another chance to deal with Redrosette and highly recommend he to everyone here. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

9. I sold Rosette a Dearmine resin event cat! She paid promptly and had excellent communication. I'd gladly do business again with her. ^_^

10. Redrosette bought a Littlefee Rachel from me. Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful. Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction!

11. Redrosette bought a TS Minifee Mirwen head from me last week, and she was super pleasant to deal with :) We were able to work out a situation in which I sent the head directly to her faceup artist, and she was more than willing to to do more to reassure me of the head's safe travel :P Thank you so much, dear <3

12. Redrosette bought an Unoa Sist Bully faceplate from me.
      lovel transaction. paid fast and let me know when it arrived.
      thank you for a wonderfull transaction!!!

13. I made some bjd clothes for Redrosette in exchange for her Sugarble Adela. She was able to ship the head directly to my faceup artist and the body to me, which was very kind of her and saved me a lot of hassle :) We communicated over messages and email and she was super quick to reply and answered all of my questions patiently. Thanks so much for a great transaction!!

14. Red osette participated in my Mako GO. All payments were made on time and communication was great. Thanks!

15. I bought an Impldoll Adela from Redrosette, and the transaction went very smoothly!
      Communication was great, she allowed me to do a small layaway and the doll arrived swiftly.

Thank you again! :)

16. I bought a Resinsoul Pixiu from Redrosette. Communication was fast and friendly. She was easy to work with and shipped quickly. It was overall a great experience. Thanks again! I would definitely do business with her again. :cheer

17. I bought a realfee Pupu faceplate from Redrosette. Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. Pupu arrived in perfect condition. I would do business again in a heartbeat.

18. Just finished an excellent transaction with Redrosette! Had a small glitch in resin color but Red made it perfect for me! What an honest and kind person to work with, a real Pleasure! Thank you Red, you are a gem! I would have another transaction with her in a heartbeat!

19. Redrosette bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

20. Sold Redrosette a minifee juri13 head wonderful buyer she paid quickly and let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would definitely sell to this buyer again!