1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alisameow

Mar 11, 2015

1. Please leave feedback here after a transaction with me.

Thank you!

2. alisameow bought a Supia muse from me, her communication was great, payment was very quick and she let me know the moment the doll arrived :) A+ buyer :)

3. Thanks for perfect transaction! Very fast and pleasant)))
      Hope to communicate with you again!
      My very positive feedback to you!

4. alisameow bought a SD head and a few clothes from me. Wonderful buyer with fast payment and very friendly communication!!!! We had a perfect transaction, would highly recommend her to anyone!! Thank you so much :)

5. Alisameow bought a doll heart outfit from. Paid very quickly and was prompt in letting me know it had arrived safely. Great communication! Would absolutely sell to her again. A+

6. alisameow Bought a minifee siean to me, she was really nice, send the payment quickly and confirm when she received the doll ^^thank you

7. alisameow bought items from me.Everything was well,very very very very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Great doing business with you!! Thank you very much.^^

8. alisameow bought my DC Bella. She was lovely to work with! Very friendly and very communicative! Transaction was smooth and perfect. I highly recommend her! :)

9. alisameow and I traded dolls. It went really well. She is very friendly and replied fast. :) Would love to trade or buy from her again! Highly recommend! :D

10. I bought a Supia head from alisameow and recieved her very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!!!!

11. AlisaMeow and I traded dolls, my MyDolling HeeAh for her Fairyland Minifee Soony. We remained excellent communication, with quick replies, she provided everything I asked for, extremely fast shipping. When the doll arrived, she was packaged very securely. I highly recommend :kitty2 It was so much fun to trade with you, Alisa!

12. Alisa traded her Fairyland MNF Siean in WS for my Fairyland MNF Risse in TS. Communication was quick and friendly, the trade went well, and I am very happy with the quality of the doll I received. I recommend her to anyone, she's a lovely trade partner :)

13. Alisameow commissioned me to paint their doll. They are absolutely wonderful to work with: courteous in their dealings, listened to my input and gave me plenty of freedom to interpret their character, and payments were all made on time so that the project went very smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are an incredible faceup client.

14. I purchased F60M Chloe, and she arrived very fast~ Very friendly to talk to, it was really pleasant to do a business with Alisameow :) I highly highly recommend her~~

15. Alisameow purchased two pairs of Glib eyes from me and the whole transaction was quick and smooth. I would to business with Alisameow again anytime. Thank you!

16. Alisameow purchased a Dikadoll body from me, and was a great buyer, highly recommend. :D

17. Very Positive+

Alisameow and I did a trade, my Elfdoll Eun A hybrid for her Doll Chateau Bella in PS. I received my girl yesterday and could not be happier with my experience working with her. This was my first trade so I was a little nervous but she was helpful and trustworthy through the process. I would trade/buy with/from her again in the future for sure and recommend her highly! So glad we both could both find our girls good homes!

[​IMG]Welcome home Juniper by QuietYurei, on Flickr

18. Me and alisameow have perfect trade! My Fayriland mnf soony for her Mydolling Heeah.
      Easy to deal with, patient. Great communication very nice and lovely person.
      highly recommend!
      Thank you!

19. I did a layaway with @alisameow for a head I had been wanting for a long time! Everything was perfect! She was patient with me with my layaway/payments and communications was great and fast. She also shipped when she said she would. She is also a very nice person to do business with I would definitely recommend anyone to do business with her

20. Alisa purchased some SD sized outfits from me. She was quick to send payment and let me know right away when they arrived.

Great buyer! Would definitely do business again.

Thanks Alisa!