1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kimichi21a

Mar 4, 2015

1. Good day everyone!

This is my feedback thread.

If you have or have had transactions with me, don't hesitate to leave your experience here.

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

2. kimichi21a did a layway with me for a Dollzone Flower Fairy. Great communication and timely payments. Great transaction! Thanks so much!!

3. kimichi21a bought a lingerie set from us. Very friendly person, did a good communication and fast payment ^^ Also let me know whne it arrives safe @ home ^^ highly recommend her ^o^

thank you

4. kimichi21a sold me an Iplehouse SID girl body and was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, flexible to work with, fast shipping and secure packaging. Thanks so much! :D

5. kimichi21a bought a DZ Fairyes from me, and I'm really happy with the transaction! =D Payment was fast, communication super friendly, I'll be happy to deal with kimichi21a again anytime! ^^

6. kimichi21a participated in my April Story split order and was a great split partner. They let me know about all payment situations, kept up with communication, and was understanding when problems came up with our order that caused a few delays. I would happily invite them to participate in a split again, and thank you for being so pleasant to work with!

7. I sold my Yo-SD Jun Tachibana to kimichi21a through layaway. Payments were on time and as proposed. Thank you for rehoming Jun T!

8. I bought a Migidoll Sun from Kimichi31a. Transaction was honest and fair. Doll arrived quickly and safely. :D

9. Kimchi21a bought a dz Head from me. Contact was mich and payment really fast.

But a Messe that she arrove and if everythings is ok or Not would have been nice and i am a little disappointed she didnt mail me at all

10. I sold a Momocolor yosd dress to kimichi, communication was great :) She was reall nice to deal with and is a great buyer ^^

11. kimichi21a participated in my Luts GO. Thanks for letting me know that the items arrived safely :)

12. Thank you for your purchase. I was very pleased to work together. I really appreciate the customers who are able to come up with something interesting.
      Course and timely payment and patience - it's very good.

13. kimichi21a bought my pair of alk/yrie wings. Communication and payment were fast and everything went super smoothly. :) I would definitely do business with them again! Thanks again and enjoy~

14. I participated in the april story 1 + 1 event with Kimichi21a. I've also sold some things to her in the past. Overall I'd say she is both an amazing seller and buyer. She's quick and gets things done, is great at updating, and will go out of her way to fix problems with the transaction, should they come up. I will definitely do business with her again if the chance comes. Thank you so much for being a great person Kim ^__^

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

15. kimichi21a purchased some YoSD boots for me, was understanding about international shipping costs, paid promptly, and let me know when the items arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

16. I participated in an april story split with kimichi21a. The entire experience was a pleasure. kimichi21a is such a lovely person and kept us informed with everything along the way. Communication was flawless. I would definitely reccomd them as a split partner or host.

T H A N K Y O U :)

17. kimichi21a purchased a yosd lot of clothing from me. They were lovely to deal with and were very understanding when I had some shipping troubles. I would highly recommend them as a seller, they are so super nice and friendly! Thank you! ^_^m

18. I sold some shirts and accessories to kimichi21a. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! kimichi21a is a friendly and communicative buyer who sent payment in a timely manner. I would be happy to sell to again and would gladly recommend. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

19. kimichi21a purchased a set of SD boy clothes from me. The transaction went smoothly, and they kept me informed of when the package arrived. I highly recommend them!

20. kimichi21a purchased some outfits from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you so much.