1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Littlebirdzoom

Mar 3, 2015

1. Bought soom hands from littlebirdzoom. Was super nice to talk to and shipped fast. Would buy from again
      thank you for such a wonderful transaction

2. Littlebirdzoom bought a Soom Adamelli from me from me and I could not be happier!. She paid just as promised and communication was always friendly!^^. I really enjoyed communicating with her, she is a sweetheart! *___*. She was kindly enough to let me know when Adamelli arrived!!!. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!, I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

3. I sold a Volks set to Littlebirdzoom and they were perfect! Great communication, paid when they said they would, and let me know when the outfit arrived. I would happily sell to them again and recommend them as a buyer to anyone.

Thank you for the super smooth transaction.

4. I purchased a Granado Hansel head from Littlebirdzoom. The transaction was flawless; the head arrived packed well and is gorgeous, and I am very happy. I would happily do business with Littlebirdzoom again!

5. Littlebirdzoom bought a Kien head from me. Payment was quick and communication friendly! Thanks again!

6. Littlebirdzoom bought some clothing and a pair of boots from me. She paid fast and let me know when items arrived. Wonderful person to deal with.

7. I bought a Resinsoul Yao from littlebirdzoom and was very happy with the transaction! The doll was exactly as described and arrived in excellent condition. Littlebirdzoom was great at communicating throughout the process and I would do business with them again! :3

8. Positive feedback! Participated in my Makoeyes group order. Smooth transaction, pleasant and prompt communication and payment. Would definitely work with again

9. Littlebirdzoom Commissioned for a face up~ She was lovely to work with n____n
      She was always friendly with her replies to my updates~ Fast payment and was kind enough to let me know when her boy arrived home safely~
      Thank you for letting me work on him for you =D

10. I am horrible and forgot to leave feedback for littlebirdzoom who purchased a MOMO head from me.
      They were great to work with and I would recommend them based on my experience.

11. Littlebirdzoom sold me their Little Monica Innocent Kliff head and I am very pleased with the transaction! They were super nice, and let me know when they shipped~! Would buy from again!

12. Littlebirdzoom bought a pair of c'est la seduction heel shoes from me. Communication was wonderful & timely. Thank you for a wonderful transaction & Happy Valentines Day :kitty1

13. I purchased a wig from littlebirdzoom! They were great to work with, replied quickly and politely, and shipped quickly too! I would recommend littlebirdzoom to anyone!

14. I traded a dd body with Littlebirdzoom and the transaction was such a pleasure from start to finish!
      Such a sweet, kind and beautiful person to deal with! Highly recommend dealing with her!
      Thank you soo much for the nice surprise and for everything! I heart you very much!!

15. Littlebirdzoom has bought Fifth Motif Venitu head from me. This deal was a pleasure for me, conversation was clear and fast. I'm absolutely satisfied with this deal and surely recommend her! :)

16. Ooops, Soom Heliot, not Fifth Motif Venitu head, pardon me! :D

17. Littlebirdzoom bought a dddyIII body from me. Payment was quick and communication friendly! Thanks again!

18. Littlebirdzoom bought a Fairyland Lunnula from me and the whole transaction was just perfect. Great communication and super friendly buyer. Paid quickly and let me know the doll arrived very fast too. Perfect buyer to deal with. HIghly recommended to everyone. Thank you for adopting my Lunnula <3

19. I bought Soom Dream Ripper hands from Littlebirdzoom. I got extra pictures taken for me, the communication was great and the hands reached fast and well packed.
      I am absoltely pleased with everything regarding this deal.
      Thank you so much dear <3