1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. Yay new thread!
      Thaddeus says welcome to my world. Even if he is a hybrid (5Stardoll Dark) he is dang proud of his DC Dolores body.
      [​IMG]

2. Has anybody brought home an A-body-04-1 :aheartbea ? The one with the 'wings'?
      How does it pose?

3. Well here is my girl Liv - just for some girl power on this thread ;) She is a bit of a in-between-thread girl, as her head is Adult and her body is the Youth-04.

[​IMG][/URL]Liv by dollfanz, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. dollfanz-love your Liv! She is super pretty!

5. Thank you very much trayola :D

6. Liv is very pretty. :aheartbea I do wish I had been able to get the Adult girls before they were discontinued. I liked the body and its shape quite a bit. I like the new body too, but the older bodies had a nice shape and the discontinued faces were lovely as well.

Some new Bait spam. I added sparkles, because hey, I paid for that app and sometimes I just need sparkles. There's some sort of magic happening here.
      [​IMG]
      Bait and Soupa by omgpandy, on Flickr

7. Welp, since all our DC adult girls seem to be hybrids... here's Jolene
      [​IMG]
      Shy Girl
      She's also in the latest photostory

8. Thank you Pandy :)
      Ohhh I love this photo (with sparkles) of Bait. He is amazing!

9. Love the sparkles [MENTION=35302]Pandy[/MENTION], they do look magical together.

10. [​IMG]

My doll chateau Austin which I know is not meant to be in this particular topic but that's because he's with my doll chateau girl Christina named Maudie who I intend to have as a male >< there modeling there new dollmore merchandise and Jupiter took up smoking it seems gah I can't believe it >< I love do but I can't for the life of me fine shoes for them ><

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks guys. :aheartbea

Aw man, Jolene is lovely! Man, she's got some nice style too, she's very nice.

Umi~Pyon, you should keep an eye on those two. They look like troublemakers! XD As for shoes, yeah, I have the same problem. I thought my Dollshe boy was bad until Bait's body came along. Now I've got two boys who need giant shoes! I did notice that Dollmore has some really large boots, and until I can afford them, I do have one pair of boots from Alice's Collections that fit Bait. I'm super fortunate too that one of my boys can take the pair of shoes somewhere down the line if they don't fit. :XD:
      But are you keeping your Christina on a modded girl body in the end, or will you transition to the male body? I have a friend a couple cities over who recently got her Christina and was looking for shoes too. I need to remember to bring over my shoe collection to try them on her next time I go out there.

12. I'm with you, I have two of the new bodies but missed the discontinuation notice and am really bummed. Olivia was one of my two finalists for first doll and I'm sad I can't get her now....I'll keep a watch on the MP....

13. There was no discontinuation notice for the A01 body, they disconinued all the heads except Olivia and thought it was clear the body was discontinued too T...T
      At least that's what DC wrote me...

I love this body and the Y01 too...

14. Skimo is correct, the Olivia head can still be bought and it works very well with the Y-04 :)

15. I know but I want one of the old ones. I like the new bodies enough for the dolls I have (Christina and Dolores) but think I would prefer the streamlined aesthetics and handling of the old ones more. I'll probably buy the Olivia head anyway but might look for a different body.

I'm wondering, can you remove those extra joints on the Y-04? That would help and of course swap out those ginormous hands.....

16. We took the extra joints out of my friend's Y-03 body, and the only problem we had was that the ankle balls are a little big after the extra joint is removed. They didn't really sit deep enough into the calves to generate friction, but a kip between helped greatly with that problem.

17. #18 SteamWitch, Feb 25, 2015
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    18. Hey lovelies! I was wondering if any of you who had multiple DC adult boys could take some body/ skin tone comparison photos? I would love you forever! <3

19. I wish I had multiple boys. :XD: I really like Cyril's body, I just need to think what head I'd put on it. What exactly are you looking for in a comparison? Are you just looking to see the different bodies in different colors all together?

Tags: