1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nilu

Jan 24, 2015

1. Hi ^-^

I hope my dealings with you were pleasant enough to bring you here.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it :aheartbea

2. Sold a YoSD to Nilu

Communication was excellent. Payment was fast.
      Great to work with highly recommended

Thank you

3. ​​​Nilu​​​​​​ ​​bought an outfit set and a Sony laptop prop from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little ones like the items! :kitty2

4. [ POSITIVE FEEDBACK ]

Nilu purchased Nine9Style YoSD Mask Hood Zip-Up Neck Jacket from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
      The payment was made promptly and the communication was great.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction ^^

5. I sold my Yosd Jun to Nilu- She paid me right away and communication was solid. She was also kind enough to let me know that the doll arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much!

6. I sold a Volks head to Nilu- communication was friendly and payment was quick! They were kind enough to let me know when the package arrived as well. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much!

7. Nilu bought my volks Shizu and the everything was perfect about this transaction. Payment was very fast and her contact was excellent and friendly. I very much enjoyed our doll and knitting for our dolls talks with Nilu. Also, Nilu was very understanding about the weather conditions in MA that could have led to a delayed shipping to her. Thank you Nilu! - Barb

8. Nilu bought some eyes from me and transaction was perfect! Communication was quick and friendly and payment was sent immediately. Nilu was also very understanding and patient with me which is much appreciated. Thank you so much!

9. I purchased a Volks YoSD Chinatsu from Nilu and I am very happy that she let me adopt this little girl on a short Layaway. She shipped quickly, the package arrived super fast (my stupid customs held it for quiet a while) and the doll is in the promised condition. I highly recommend Nilu as a seller, the communication was excellent too!

10. Nilu purchased a pair of YoSD shoes from me. Perfect transaction!!, great communication, and prompt payment. . Thanks again!

11. Nilu bought YoSD girl from me. We had a good communication and finished the deal speedy without any problem.
      Thank you and sorry for late feedback. She is a nice and reliable purchaser!

12. Nilu purchased a Sd17 outfit from me. Wonderful to deal with and great communication with prompt payment. I would highly recommend her!

Briar

13. Nilu purchased 2 SD dresses from me and she was amazing from start to finish. Prompt payment and fantastic communications. Highly recommended buyer!
      Thank you so much dear for such a smooth transaction :aheartbea

14. Nilu purchased a Volks clothes set from me. Wonderful communication, prompt payment, and everything went smooth as ever. Outstanding buyer here, A+++ thank you very much!

15. Nilu bought a Volks SD16G body from me and was a perfect buyer every step of the way. Friendly communication, quick payment, and they let me know when the body arrived. I'd happily work with them again and recommend them as a buyer to anyone.

Thank you so much for the super smooth transaction!

16. Sold some shoes to Nilu. Great communication and quick payment! Would gladly deal with again :)

17. Nilu bought Volks SD17 outfit from me and everything went smoothly. Payment came fast and it was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

18. I purchased a Volks Coco from Nilu and she was a wonderful seller! She was really friendly and had great communication!
      The package arrived quickly and the doll was wrapped very well! I recommend her as a seller, it was a perfect transaction! ^ u^ b

19. I purchased a YoSD Jun Tachibana off Nilu back in January (Im so sorry for taking so long with feedback! >.<) and the transaction was absolutley perfect! She allowed me to pay via layaway over a month and was kind enough to keep me updated when each of my payments went through~ Shipping was super fast and she arrived without any troubles~ I recommend Nila 100% and I'd love to buy off her again one day ^___^ <3

20. Nilu purchased clothing sets from me, and the transaction went perfectly! Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and they were kind enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much!