1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. Ack! Where's Lady Tiku?! >_<

This is not a 'complete' list but I am trying to add the most common ones

IMPORTANT IPLEHOUSE SITE LINKS
      you need to be logged into IH to see these!

Iplehouse.com -English store home page
      Notices Page: Notices for customers to be aware of as posted 'by' Iplehouse. Most current/relavant ones I will try to keep in post #4
      Q & A Board: Questions for IH staff go here. Also this is the place to put details for "custom make up" (a suggested 'subject' title would be :Custom make up for order # blah: )
      FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions, before posting to the Q&A board check here for answers! The less time they spend answering questions already answered in the FAQ the faster orders get done! ;p And if the FAQ is confusing ... try us someone here might know ^^

Discussion boards
      SID/EID EID and SID Discussion Part 14
      EID/SID/nYID Combo thread All Iplehouse larger dolls (nYID, SID, EID, hybrids) - part 2
      ALL Iplehouse EID woman discussion thread -Please note the last post for the EID-W only thread was Oct. 17/13

IPLEHOUSE WAITING ROOM : I will add this soon as the current one is nearing post limit also O_o. Remember, this thread contains the complete version of the lists below with other doll size links ;p

Photo Spam boards
      SID/EID EID & SID Photo Spam Thread - Part 2
      EID/SID/nYID Combo thread - not at this time yet

What Fit's threads
      SID-W What fits an Iplehouse SID Woman?
      SID-M What fits Iplehouse SID Man?
      EID What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?
      EID men? Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Reference/Comparison Threads
      * Iplehouse wigs please
      * Iplehouse new EID woman body - posing?
      * E.I.D head on an S.I.D body (Iplehouse)
      * EID/SID/nYID girls and Dollmore model F
      * nYID Justin on SID body, EID/SID/nYID/YID lineup, etc.
      * Iplehouse EID Woman Posing (Luna with Mobility Joints)
      * EID patterns (big boys!) anyone?
      * Sewing resources for Iplehouse EID women-patterns etc.
      * Yoked Dress Shirt for EID Super Hero (Pattern included, tutorial coming soon)
      * Partial Jointed Hands Guide (VERY VERY image heavy)
      * Iplehouse Older - Newer Resin Comparisons
      * Iplehouse Product Review *NOTE- this is not the feedback thread! It's almost identical but with detail reviews & owner pics of the items ... we need to get this one filled with clothing reviews!

ALL Iplehouse dolls Database
      Utterly Iplewhelmed: The Iplehouse Database!
      The Database Database - Iplehouse:
      Where you will find a list of existing databases by size and sculpt! Note, it is post #17 of the "The Database Database forum. ^^

OFFICIAL IPLEHOUSE MEASUREMENT CHARTS FROM 'DOLL CHOICE' PAGES[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_cms_table"]
      [TR]
      [TD]EID_M Model type

Height : 70.5 cm
      Weight : 2.6 kg
      Head mesurement : 23.5 cm

Neck mesurement : 12.5 cm
      Chest size : 35.8 cm
      Shoulder width : 18 cm
      Arm length : 22.6 cm
      Arm mesurement : 12 cm
      Wrist mesurement : 7.5 cm

Waist mesurement : 25.5 cm
      Hip mesurement : 35 cm
      Thigh mesurement : 19.7 cm
      Waist to toe length : 45 cm
      Ankle mesurement : 8.8 cm
      Foot length : 10.2 cm
      [/TD]
      [TD]EID_M Super Hero type

Height : 68.5 cm
      Weight : 3 kg
      Head mesurement : 23.5 cm
      Neck mesurement : 13.5 cm
      Chest size : 37.8 cm
      Shoulder width : 19 cm
      Arm length : 22 cm
      Arm mesurement : 14.2 cm
      Wrist mesurement : 7.8 cm

Waist mesurement : 27 cm
      Hip mesurement : 36.7 cm
      Thigh mesurement : 20.5 cm
      Waist to toe length : 44 cm
      Ankle mesurement : 9.2 cm
      Foot length : 10.2 cm
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_cms_table"]
      [TR]
      [TD]SID Man

* Height : 65 cm
      * Weight : 2.12 kg
      * Head Measurement: 21.8 cm
      (8.4 inch, M size wig)
      * Neck Measurement : 12 cm
      * Chest size : 33.7 cm
      * Shoulder width : 17 cm
      * Arm length : 22 cm
      * Arm measurement : 12 cm
      * Wrist measurement : 7 cm
      * Waist measurement : 24 cm
      * Hip measurement : 29.3 cm

* Thigh measurement : 18.4 cm
      * Waist to toe length : 41 cm
      * Ankle measurement : 8.5 cm
      * Foot length : 9.2 cm
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_cms_table"]
      [TR]
      [TD]EID Woman

* Height : 65 cm
      * Weight : 1.9 kg
      * Head mesurement : 21 cm (8.4 inch, M size wig)
      * Neck mesurement : 10.5 cm
      * Breast size : Large breast 32 cm / Medium breast 29.5 cm
      * Shoulder width : 14 cm
      * Arm length : 20.2 cm
      * Arm mesurement : 9 cm
      * Wrist mesurement : 5.5 cm
      * Waist mesurement : 21 cm
      * Hip mesurement : 32 cm

* Thigh mesurement : 18.2 cm
      * Waist to toe length : 42 cm
      * Ankle mesurement : 6.8 cm
      * Foot length : 7.5 cm
      [/TD]
      [TD]SID Woman

* Height : 62 cm
      * Weight : 1.6 kg
      * Head circumference : 21 cm
      (8.4 inch, M size wig)
      * Neck circumference : 10.5 cm
      * Chest circumference :

Glamour size : 30 cm /Large size : 29 cm /Small size : 28 cm
      * Shoulder width : 12.5 cm
      * Arm length : 19.5 cm
      * Arm circumference : 8 cm
      * Wrist circumference : 5 cm
      * Waist circumference : 19.6 cm
      * Pelvis circumference : 29.6 cm
      * Thigh circumference : 17 cm
      * From waist to toe : 40 cm
      * Ankle circumference : 6.7 cm
      * Foot length : 7.5 cm
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

2. Double-posting this, since I posted after animerockstar closed the previous thread (thanks for starting a new one, btw!)

Both Ringos are now showing as sold out - but my order has vanished! On my order page, it was showing the word "CANCEL" next to 2 orders, including my Ringo one. Now they are both completely missing! I guess that means my order wasn't valid....but we'll see what Iple says on Q&A. There's nothing I can do about it now.

What head did you get, Raven?

3. Same thing happened here, my shipping cost was $0 and I clicked ems shipping zone 2. The page was loading sooooo sloowwwly though.

My order shows payment payment completed preparing to deliverer. I asked them to ship the head together with my Scarlet order which they have not
      shipped yet.

I got no.21 : Edan normal new $130.

4. I didn't get one this time. Was thinking about snatching a lisa but I don't really have plans for her... and the only other ones I wanted were kassia and Leonard... but I can get kassia later since I want her with a faceup... and leonard was gone by the time I remembered about the sale. Lol. But not too bummed... plan on getting him later if they put him in DC. I really wanted a douglas scar head... but there wasn't one this time around... missed it on the last one :(

5. O_O... i are sleeping at switch? LOL ah well it's done :thumbup

closing a thread and also to get your own posts deleted.... easy.
      to close.... click the report icon on the last post and instead a message reporting a bad post just request to have it closed ... say that the thread is at 1000+ posts and the new thread has been made and linked.... make sure you make the new thread an link it before reporting it ;p
      and in case of deleting a post just say I made and error or 'the poster requests the post be deleted'

ppl are afraid to 'report' since it seems bad... it just flags a post that needs attention. And I've requested the thread closure already (and re-posted the link to the last post just to be safe)

6. I have to admit I completely miscalculated when the event started so I was slightly asleep when the event took place... ops :sweat

I still wish Iple would let us order any head we wanted as the event since the head events are so very limited. However it is nice of them to release some heads even if it's disappointing to miss that one head one might be looking for. I still regret not getting an extra NS Chase head that was available a year or so ago since it was available and I thought about it a bit too long and then there was no head to purchase anymore.

Let's hope that there will some day be a "choose any head you want and we'll make it for you" event

EDIT: Hmmm the Carved Heritage dolls are not on the website anymore. Or at least I can't find them. I suppose that's probably because of the upcoming event to buy them. Ack... I wish I could win the lottery in the next few days ;) I do wish I could buy Leonard but I think it would be irresponsible of me to do so right now so unless something changes a lot in the next few weeks I will have to wait and meanwhile enjoy seeing owner pictures of him :)

7. me not getting a head just means I don't have to trim my clothing order lol. But I really was not too keen on the only head that would work with my spare body anyhow ;p.

8. Congratulations on not having to cut down on the clothes order Lady Tiku :) I don't remember if you sad what you were planning to order previously but I hope you can get al the clothes you want and that they are all in stock.

I was thinking a bit further about Leonard. I have done a layaway once before and I really should remember how this works but I have honestly forgotten. The layaway page states that one payment first meds to be done and the layaway can be 3 months. How does this work? Do I pay a deposit, and after that I have 3 more months to pay? or does the deposit count as the first month's payment so that there are two months left to complete the layaway afterwards?

9. if you choose the four payment option, then the first of the four payments is due upon ordering. The remaining three payments are due within 30, 60, and 90 days after that. I love that they offer that option: I've done four layaways now and it works great for me!

10. I wonder how can we know if the order is valid?

I guess I got the D.Akando. Everything went very smooth until payment....
      But I notice that the shipping is also 0 just like princesspink .... so apparently I only pay for the head.
      A few minutes later I get email from Iple about the order, but it keeps saying "before payment" *_*
      Is my order valid or not... I wonder?

Last time I was so heartbroken because I didn't even know that there's a head event until the next day!!
      I really want that scar Douglas too, Raven! :wiggle
      And it is true. I am on time for the order but the Leonard and Rex, and some of the girls' heads are already gone by the time I order the D.Akando.
      I guess the demand is quite high for Leo and Rex.. welllllll they're both hot~

LOL I really hope so too JAS101! :XD:

(But since Iple knows they'll get more money if we don't have any other options beside buying a full doll... The chance will be little... T_T)

11. Congratulations to everyone who was able to get a head! I hope the shipping confusion wears down soon.

In the meantime, I'll contribute a photo of Sierra, my Rebecca.

[​IMG]

12. All sorted, Iple responded to my Q&A, and Ringo has been added to my Scarlet order! YAY I GOT A RINGO!!!

Hope everyone gets their orders sorted out tomorrow.

13. Oh good to know for future reference. In case you're slacking again ;-P I'm glad there weren't any heads I was interested in. All I want is Leonard.... fullset tattoo Leonard... :drool
      YAY! I'm glad you got lil Ringo! Can't wait to see what you do with him/her!

14. Congrats to everyone here that snagged a head!! The only one I was really interested in was Bianca but when I read her head cap was a different color...I kind of lost interest.

15. It was me, who got a Leonard, I guess.... I hope to find a body for him in next Carved Heritage event, than wig, some clothes, shoes. So one male doll is all my plans for the 2015 year!!

16. It would be rather awesome even if it's highly unlikely to ever happen ;)

Yeah, I know how that goes about buying a whole doll just for the head. I'm really fond of the old body type and was fortunate enough to find one on the marketplace after the surprise "not going to sell the old style of dolls anymore" thing that happened a few years ago. And for the longest time I had this poor EID girl with no head until I finally gave up on finding the right head and just purchased a whole doll from Iple to get the head. Most expensive doll head ever I imagine ;)

And of course I was back to square one after that since when the head was put on the old body the new body was without a head. I ended up doing a hybrid for that body with a head from another company which is almost completed now. But still. It would have been nice to be able to buy just the head ;)

On a completely different note I was quite surprised at how well the old EID woman body can sit. My EID guys with the old body all have issues sitting down which has made me wonder if the new body for the EID man can sit better. Of course it would be insanely expensive to switch parts on 3 whole EID dolls. Because I would like them to be able to sit properly which has somethign to do with the design of the hip joint, but at the same time I would like the old type of joints (at least on the arms, but preferably on the legs too).

17. Congrats on everyone who got a head! :D
      And Lady Tiku $160 on shipping!? Omg certainly puts things in perspective! @_@

18. My Lawrence sits great! He also has mobility joints. I think he sits better than my SID man (without mobility joints) I assume both are new models since I got them in 2014

19. Yep, they both have the same style bodies and the eids sit so much better.

Thank heaven's I managed not to get any floaters in the sale!

So far so good on the no doll resolution 2015 but I wonder how long it will last!

20. She's gorgeous! Love that wig on her!