1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Helenalena

Jan 13, 2015

1. This is my feedback thread.
      If we've shared a transaction in the marketplace, please consider leaving feedback.
      Thank you

#1 Helenalena, Jan 13, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    2. Wonderful work!! I commissioned a wig and she was super speedy with replies and questions I had as well as getting the wig done super quickly!! She even provided progress photos and everything! All in all this whole transactions flew by and I am so super happy with my purchase!! Thank you so much, Julia!!

3. I comissioned a Natural Fur wig with a short haircut and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Wonderful work.

4. Helenalena,
      Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! I love my custom Fur wig and I would say this was one of the best transactions I have had in a while so refreshing to get great customer service and quality items that surpass your expectation! Fast shipping and great communication and Beautiful wig realistic and fresh look very very nice nicely made!

5. I commissioned a short natural fur wig for my Iplehouse SID, and I am so happy with it! The fiber is soft, gorgeous, and multi-toned just like real hair would be. The fit is perfect and the style is just what I wanted. Helenalena is very easy to work with and shipped the wig quickly. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you! :D

6. I got a wig from her, and I absolutely love it. Communication is an A+ as well! I even got little gifts in my package!

7. Thank you for ordering a wig!
      Nice talking
      Fast payment
      Everything is perfect!

8. I commissioned a wig for my Iplehouse nYID, and am thrilled with the amazing work and excellent communication. Thank you so much! :D

9. I commissioned Helenalena for a wig for my Elfdoll Rita and I couldn't be more pleased. Very quick and friendly communication, wonderful work, super quick making and shipping. Everything was perfect, I really couldn't recommend Helenalena more. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! :love

10. I commissioned Helenalena for a wig for my Doll Family H Agares, because none of the SD wigs I had at home fit him.
      The communication was great, the design accurate and the wig is of very high quality! I will definitely commission her again and recommend anyone to do it!
      Also the shipment was fast and without any issues. Thank you again!

11. Commissioned Helenalena for a custom wig for my Soom Chrom. She was very communicative about what I wanted, and sent plenty of pictures of the progress of the commission for my approval. Wig was shipped quickly and securely, and is SO soft and lovely, exactly what I'd wanted. Thank you so much! I'll definitely be coming back for a second commission sometime soon.

12. I commissioned Helenalena for some Angora wigs and all was so wonderful: her work is really amazing !!! The quality of the Angora is incredible and the communication is so perfect. What a talent ! All the wigs were shipped so quickly !!! Thank you so much !

13. I commissioned her with a wig in two colors and it turned out even more amazing than i thought. The quality could not be any better: the wig is perfectly fitting my Sd boy, the used hair is super soft and the color is perfect.
      Her working speed is stunning too and she answered all of my stupid questions!

i can't wait for the second order to be finished and will definitely order more wigs from her! (now you got a new fan :3)

Highly recommended!

14. I commissioned two wigs: the whole process went really well, all the communication was quick and she was very kind and helpful. The wigs are amazing, the fit is perfect, quality is superb and all in all I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

15. I commissioned Helenalena for some new Angora wigs and all was so wonderful again. The wigs are in very high quality !! What a talent ! Thanks a lot :XD:

16. Helenalena bought a Soom/Lady Saiyuki Ai Hybrid from me.
      Everything went very smooth, I can totally recommend Helenalena and would love to buy/sell again.