1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tameka's Feedback

Jan 9, 2015

1. Please post feedback about any transactions you may have had with me! Thank you very much~

2. Tameka sold me her Minifee Miyu and was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible regarding layaway and was always quick about communication. Thanks so much!

3. Tameka purchased a minifee Nanuri 2014 head from me, communication was wonderful, payment was fast and Tameka let me know as soon as the head arrived! I would defiantly work with Tameka again!

~aquaray8

4. Tameka bought my Souldoll Lev head. She was an absolute joy to sell to - always responded very quickly, paid as soon as we had confirmed the total, and let me know as soon as he had arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to go through another transaction with her! Thank you! :)

5. Tameka bought from me MNF head. The deal was great - nice communication and fast payment. Thank you!

6. Tameka bought a head from me. The transaction was great. The payment was fast. I will recommend her as a buyer and I would not hesitate doing transactions with her again. Thank you~

7. So not only did Tameka purchase my Liria head, she helped me find a buyer for my minifee body!! What a great buyer! would love to do business with her again! Thank you so much!

8. Tameka and I traded heads~ my Soony '14 for her dreaming Karsh. We remained excellent communication with prompt replies. The head arrived a day early and was very well packaged ^^ I had a lot of fun trading with you!

Thank you so much!

I would definitely recommend :kitty2

9. Hello, I bought a Dollstown 18 Boy body from Tameka, everything in this transaction went so well, she was very patient helping me with all my requests for the shipping, the body was very well packaged, and was sent very fast.
      Totally recommend, Thanks so much Tameka :)

10. Tameka bought a loongsoul body from me and she's the best! I had a death in the family and she was very respectful during my grievance period. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you dear, for everythingn<3

11. Tameka bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from me and she was so kind and patient to deal with!
      Her communication was great and she was always a pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks for the transaction! :)

12. I sold a collection of mini-sized clothes to Tameka, who paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Overall, a perfect transaction! :D Thank you!

13. Tameka bought 10 1:4 scaled donuts and 1 donut box originally made by Snowfern from me.
      Great and patient communication & prompt payment (PayPal gave us both a scare though with odd error, but support confirmed it as a known error affecting a lot more people)!
      Absolutely highly recommended as a buyer :)

14. Tameka purchased Nabarro Har head from me and was a pleasure to deal with, a highly reccomended buyer. :)

15. Tameka bought a Juri 06 head from me. She was very polite during our negotiation of the price, and prompt with payment and messages. Generally fantastic to deal with, thanks Tameka! :)

16. Tameka bought a Nanuri 14 head from me. She was very pleasant and paid right away. It was a very smooth and easy transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

17. Tameka bought a nanuri14 head from me, she was super prompt with replies and payment, super friendly, absolutely wonderful to do business with <3

18. Tameka bought my Minifee Nanuri 2017 head and everything went perfectly. Prompt payment. Communication was great! She is very friendly. <3 It was a very smooth and easy transaction. I would definitely recommend doing business with her! I hope I can deal with Tameka again in the future. Thank you so much again! :)

19. Tameka purchased my MNF Nanuri '14 head on layaway, and was a delightful buyer to have. Friendly and pleasant to deal with, with great communication and prompt payment. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction! :daisy

20. I bought a Minifee Nanuri 14 head from Tameka and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you so much!