1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2

Jan 3, 2015

1. This is a discussion of Neo-AngelRegion Timp Dolls. (Neo-AngelRegion and Soom have a partnership.)

Company Website Soom: http://dollsoom.com/soom/
      Neo-AngelRegion: http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/intro_content.php?co_id=neo_index

What clothes, wigs, shoes etc fits:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...nies-what-fits-wig-clothing-and-shoe-database

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?393514-Neo-AngelRegionTimp-discussion-part-1

Neo-AngelRegionTimp discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/655603-Neo-AngelRegionTimp-discussion-part-2

2. How perfect - a new thread started for a new year! Here is a little first page spam

[​IMG]

3. Oh, how cute! She looks darling on her tricycle! This makes me long for spring! :daisy

4. Oh adorable. She is so cute....

5. My little Maude has arrived, and I got a notice that her sibs are on the way! More and more fun!!!

6. Wonderful! Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing Maud and her sibs. :)

7. [​IMG]

8. Congrats GrammaDoll....

Bagirka...
      your little one is adorable,that is a real cute picture.

9. Love your little one! She is so precious! :)

10. he did we miss the first page?....ah I share on flickr a lot but sometimes forget to do here too :)
      [​IMG]

11. I think these little ones are just too cute. Everyone's pix are adorable. I would love to get a Yuja but the web site says sold out. Will they be available for order again? I never got anything from Soom or AngelRegion so I am not sure how it works with them. What is the difference on the website between "timp" and "imda timp"?

12. Soom is hard to predict, but most of the iMda's have been offered again. You can watch the marketplace also. Timp was a NeoAngelRegion doll before they offered iMda dolls. So iMda/Timp is a new iMda head on the old Timp body. The iMda heads are larger the the Timp heads. I am planning a picture of my iMda/Timp girls and I will let my Timp Puntine join the group.

Here's a picture:
      [​IMG]

Timp Puntine with iMda/Timps Dubu, Yuja and Sleepy Dubu aka Grumpy

#12 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 7, 2015
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    13. puntine really does have a different look to her doesn't she? i thought she was a pukipuki at first glance, then read your entry. the girls all look adorable together, and i may have to take another look at puntine

14. I have always loved Puntine, even though I don't own one. She is so adorable! She holds her own even when put up against the darling iMda Timps. Such a cute pic, Nancy! :)

15. Thanks for the information Nancy. Your girls are adorable. I can totally see the difference between the timp and the imda timps now. Normally, I am not such a fan of heads that are disproportionately large on a doll, but I have to get me an imda timp even though I swore off getting any more dolls. Hi, my name is Nancy R and I am a resin addict.

16. I have a new Dubu, who I call Noel as she was a Christmas doll.

[​IMG][/url]Dubu-blonde by Linda K48, on Flickr[/IMG]

17. [​IMG]Bed-2 by Linda K48, on Flickr

Noel's bed and bedding are Christmas theme, as will her room be when it is finished. This little one is so sweet! Gotta love that face. :aheartbea

Not sure why the pictures are coming out so small, but I notice if you click on them, they go to Flicker where the photo is bigger.

18. I'm not much for large heads either, but I tolerate them much better on little dolls! When I look at that group, I think I still like Puntine the best. She borrowed Genie Lilica's original wig for the picture!

Hi Nancy R! Resin addiction is a common problem here!

19. I hope you can get an iMda Timp very soon! Keep watching Soom's website and FB page for new releases. Also, keep an eye on the MP and the Bay. I'm sure you'll get an iMda Timp one way or another. ;)

She's very cute! Congratulations! :)

20. Oh my these girls are all just too cute, love the little grumpy on the end...

Thank you for the picture it is nice to see the line up.