1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. This is the discussion thread for the new Luts Senior Delf 65 dolls.

Link to the Luts Senior Delf 65 dolls (HERE)
      Luts Waiting room (HERE)

2. Awesome! I like the new boys. I seriously want to get some of the SDF65 clothes but they're all out of stock and have been for over a month now. Does anyone know anything about that? I think I might ask on the Q&A board at this point....

3. Yay, thread!! I'm ordering Carmine this week, I can't wait to get him. I really fell hard for him when he came out :D I haven't seen any other orders yet, though. Has anyone ordered one of these boys yet?

About the clothes, I don't know! I have other things for my boy that I want to get, so I haven't considered asking them about it. It would be great to know more about it though. I would like the wig Carmine is wearing, which has also been sold out for about a month :(

4. So I ordered Carmine, anyone else interested in these boys?

5. Hi all! Just wanted to show a few pictures of my SDF65 Ginger, who arrived on Christmas Eve. I was finally able to paint him last night! :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Here's a few Instagram shots:
      [​IMG]
      Here he is with my old Delf Chiwoo.
      [​IMG]

Unfortunately, he's not fitting in well with my crew, so I think he has to go.. but I love his body so much. He poses like an absolute dream!

6. Ooooh, he's magnificent! I'm so happy to see some owner photos while I not-so-patiently await my gorgeous boy! The body looks amazing, really awesome!

7. yea agree.. I love both SDF and SSDF boy bodies hahaha

8. These boys are so beautiful, I love their sculpts and size. The two new boys look like they will be further great additions to this line, and I sincerely hope that more people get into these boys and that Luts continues to push them.

9. Yes, so excited to see new boys popping up already! The teasers look promising :)

10. I would very much like to see a photo comparison of the new Senior 65 Delf boy body with the Infiniti Doll SID (65cm) boy body. :)

11. Just ordered a Carmine. So excited I can't wait *cries

12. Ooo! He's my favorite so far!
      Lots of pics, when you get him, please!

13. That would be interesting to me as well, maybe someone will eventually have both :)

Oh yay, so happy to see another order!

Luts seems to be taking about six weeks atm, but my order is a bit... Well, huge. So I don't think my boy will get home in two weeks time already (ordered first week of January), but still maybe this month? I went ahead and ordered the last of his things so they'll hopefully still come before him :)

14. Looks like they just released info on the two new boys, Gray and Range! Seems they'll go on sale this Wednesday :)

15. Yay! Range has my kind of features, but I feel like he's a bit too young looking somehow. Both of them are gorgeous, though!

16. Range is a cutie bad boy x) I like him !

17. Planning on getting range soon. He'll be my first SD (breaking away from mini's~) so Im just wondering are clothes hard to find for him? Also i think i want to make a hybrid and put him on a crobi r-line body. Has anyone tried mixing a SD65 head with a crobi r-line body? If so pictures would be much appreciated. (Maybe even a resin comparison, if not a hybrid)

18. miffimifster yep!! Will do ^ ^
      Wennie Did you order during the winter event? My friend placed a big order and I requested Luts to ship my Carmine with hers so it might take a while too. And did you get face-up for him?

19. Yes I did! I got two type 4 SDF bodies for floating heads as well as some wigs and torsos for my husband. Which made me qualify for the free My Choice and I chose the boy I've wanted for years: RSB Claus on the SDF type 4 body. I got him the default faceup and yes, I got the faceup for Carmine too as it's exactly what I was looking for for his character, Kharan :D

20. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. Box opening will be so much fun!! I also got the default face up and got an e-mail earlier that the eyelashes I ordered ran out so got the chance to ask about the order. They said they'll be ready to ship around late March to maybe start of April ^ ^