1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HZ (Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong) 65cm boys - Part 2

Dec 3, 2014

1. #1 SteamWitch, Dec 3, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    2. SteamWitch lazy Song)

Kavarr i'll show him as soon as he get his nails painted

Senri is a big star!

3. bump!
      Soyala got the nails that he was supposed to have from beginning

[​IMG]nails by ameretty, on Flickr

4. Xatshe - Its cool Soyala had jointed hands, and the nails look nice!

5. babymoose96
      thank you) he looks so cool with black nails! i also did one shot and post it into the gallery, so you can check it too ^^

6. Those hands and nails look great on him Xatshe. You will have to do whatever he wants now as he can scratch you if you don't obey him:)

7. Such lovely boys! Would like to share my HZ Xiao Han boy too. He loves cameras especially old school ones.[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Dreamlode, he is wonderful - cool photos!

9. Great pictures Dreamlode. Your boy is beautiful :)

10. Image no longer available

#11 Kavarr, Feb 15, 2015
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    11. Senri :aheartbea looks wonderful in a kimono. Love the details.

12. There is just something so sexy about the HZ boys as blondes or in white.

Old photos but still he looks as good. Wearing one of the first wigs I ever made.
      Song (Ao Zhetian) in white!

[​IMG]

#14 SteamWitch, Feb 17, 2015
    13. Took new photos today so I will share one.
      [​IMG]
      or two
      [​IMG]
      I think he has mellowed out and isn't as grumpy as before. He has friends now, I think it helps. He was 5 years old in November, my oldest. I have only had him 2 of those. He was in a box for a long time. Hmmm, maybe that was why he was grumpy.

#15 SteamWitch, Feb 19, 2015
    14. Lovely pic of Soyala out in the snow xatshe. I love snow photos. We don't get snow here in Melbourne the nearest would be a 3 hour drive inland to the mountains in winter.
      The fair hair does seem to suit them SteamWitch. Does Song have pink skin? Senri is meant to be pink but I have long had suspicions that he is more yellow skin tone. I like the way he is but he is definitely not at all pinky. I have had him for about 2 1/2 years and he is usually sheltered form the sun. He was a yellow tone when I got him and I thought that must be their idea of pink but the more I look at others pictures the more I think he is not. Never seen another hz boy irl so can't compare. Songs beauty spots remind me of the model Andreja Pejic. Have you seen her SteamWitch? You may just have to dress him up and do a catwalk shoot.

15. Song is definitely yellow, a creamy old ivory yellow. I bought his head before I knew anything about BJDs except that I loved them. I bought a brand new AOD body in NY completely oblivious to resin match problems. Since God is good to children and fools, I was blessed that they matched perfectly. It wasn't until I was invited to DoA that I found out how extremely lucky I was.

In the first photo, in natural light, it does seem that he is pinkish but he isn't. The second photo in the coffee shop is more his real color even though it is a bit more yellow because of the fluorescent lighting.

As far as his beauty spots go, they match a friend of my granddaughter. I will look up the model you are referring to.:)

16. i have a bad news. i talked to ok2la on flickr about Guhu and after that i also asked official russian dealer about it and here the answer: HZ said that Guhu will be discontinued soon. Now if you try to order WS Guhu you can't do it. now HZ sells last dolls in NS and after that Guhu can't be ordered. OTAKU Shop russian dealer also said that HZ told them this happen because of problems with joints and with removing seams from WS bodies. and maybe later they will show some pictures.
      what about others Otaku suppose that there also will be a big possibility that other molds will be discontinued too :...(

17. That is a pity xatshe. I wonder are they not selling many. You don't see that many hz dolls around. I have never heard of problems with seam removal on white dolls only on the darker tan colors. I do hope they don't stop making dolls altogether.

Edit: Mint on Card are stopping selling hz dolls and cloths except for in stock items so that doesn't look good.

18. Oh my, I love my Song (Ao Zhetian)'s grumpy face but you don't see many around. There definitely aren't many on this thread. Hmm... in stock you say.. *runs to look*

Edit: Lots of lovely clothes! Too bad I have no $. Why did I go look? Curiosity...