1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anna-Queen Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2014

1. Discussion thread for Anna-Queen, a Taiwanese sculptor. She only makes heads but her sculpts are compatible with Volks and Luts Normal resin. So whatever is similar to that resin color should be good too.
      She's also a pretty good faceup artist...you can order customized faceups when you order a head from her.
      I hope she does well...coz so far, she is the only Taiwanese sculptor I know of and that's kinda sad.

[​IMG]
      TWDP6 - Dec 14 2014
      by yuan_mdx, on Flickr

her blog <<< full of Chinese
      【Activity】2014/12 娃頭預購&TWDP6相關訊息 @ Anna-Queen :: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::

her facebook <<< if you wanna talk to her
      Anna-Queen

her flickr <<< if you just wanna check out gorgeous pics of her dolls
      Anna Huang

List of her sculpts so far (linked to pictures):
      Anna-Queen-Aya <no longer in production
      Anna-Queen-Ivory <no longer in production
      Anna-Queen-Laya <no longer in production
      Anna-Queen-Shadow <no longer in production

Anna-Queen-Club <may be opened for order depending on demand
      Anna-Queen-Diamond <may be opened for order depending on demand
      Anna-Queen-Heart <may be opened for order depending on demand
      Anna-Queen-Spade <may be opened for order depending on demand

Anna-Queen-Ebony <new sculpt
      Anna-Queen-Bau <new sculpt
      Aya Ver2 <new version of old sculpt
      Cozo <new sculpt
      Laya ver.2 <new version of old sculpt

#1 yuan_mdx, Dec 14, 2014
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    2. I purchased a Club head last week. He's so handsome, love his Asian features.

3. Ugh I want a head, but I took a sudden vacation and have been making less money on my etsy and don't feel like I should be spending money right now. ;_;

I love the sculpting. I like Diamond and Heart.

4. Saw her and her dolls in person at the TWDP convention yesterday. She's a really sweet girl. I noticed 2 other people with her Heart sculpt at the convention since they're really easy to recognize, or maybe I'm just partial.
      I'm really loving the lips on Heart...I'm agonizing over whether I should get a Heart the next time she has a preorder period.

5. Ooof I want one really bad!! I hope she does another order open to international customers... I can't afford one right now, but I would love to get Spade someday * v *

6. Oooh, these are very pretty!

I think on first impression, I like Spade best. He easily falls into what I like in a face! Oh, but Heart is really pretty too.
      I'd really like to see them next to other dolls.

7. In her flickr....she's got quirky little photostories going on with her own sculpts and other company dolls.
      She's got a DOD-Lahoo, a Switch Shino, Volks YOSD papi & F35, DIM Ace & Jullis (this info taken from her profile) I can't for the life of me recognize these sculpts though.

8. Thanks for mentioning that yuan_mdx, I'll go check it out~

9. I love heart as well. That droopy, doe-eyed look is like my biggest doll fetish. But I already have so many heads like that I decided to go with Spade out of the two. If I wasn't so short of cash I might have gone for both anyway though!

10. I ordered a Club as well. She was so nice,and it was very easy to order. She did ask me to pay PayPal fees, but I wasn't going to pass up on the head over it this time.

Her style is really lovely and resonates with everything I like, I wish I could have gotten them all. I really liked the faceups she's posted, so I ordered that as well. I'm excited to see Club in person.

11. Ahh these dolls are all gorgeous! I am absolutely in love with Shadow... I've decided I really badly need one. Alas I don't think it will come to pass but I'm just gonna sit here and drool over the cute dolls anyway. XD

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

12. I asked the artist and she said the four sculpts Aya, Ivory, Laya and Shadow might be released in the future in modified versions. Lots of time to save up, I guess!

13. OH MY GOD YES. THAT'S GREAT

I learned about Anna-Queen when someone suggested Laya for my character and I wanted Laya but there were no more.

14. If anyone was wondering. Anna has finished revamping her workshop and she's officially locked in there....working on the heads.

15. Thanks yuan_mdx for making this thread! I agree she's been great to work with - so refreshing.:daisy

16. I suppose I should admit that I totally broke down and bought a Club head. :sweat I really shouldn't have, but, well...there are a couple different characters here that the sculpt would suit quite well, I think. Once it arrives, I'll decide which one works best.

17. Kiya, we'll have to keep in touch about those body matches, eh? :)

18. A little spazzy at the moment :dance I just received the face up proofs from Anna of my boy and he looks amazing.
      Won't be long now…and now the fun of body & stuff hunting. :D

19. Yeah, we will, Lori! Though mine is going to end up one of two characters. And if it ends up being the one, the body is already determined, and I already have it. ...for the other, I dunno yet what body he'll be.

20. People who ordered a Club and his original faceup can go check out her flickr...
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackannaqueen/16340141515/in/photostream/
      damn I really love those bags under his eyes. She did quite well with Club... 7 of his heads were ordered.

Update: Anna has posted a pic of the boxes the heads will be sent out in.
      Wow...did she make these? Coz that's just too cool!! Is it stupid of me to say I wanna order a head just so I can get one of her boxes with her logo on it? Actually...I should ask if it was her dad that made them...coz he also has a workshop.

[​IMG]