1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peachy

Dec 9, 2014

1. Peachy bought an Osiris head from me. The conversation was smooth and paying was fast. Thank you for such a good transaction :)

2. Peachy bought IOS 14mm eyes from me. The transaction was smooth and she is lovely to deal with.
      Highly recommend!
      Thanks!

3. Peachy just bought 2 wigs from me and everything was perfect! Thank you for sharing pictures and letting me know they arrived safely! :D

4. Peachy purchased a Luts Yul Centaur doll from me. Communication was excellent and always timely, layaway was paid off early, and she was super sweet when we met up in person to exchange the doll! A wonderful buyer, thank you so much!

5. Peachy bought a centaur body from me and she had been a pleasure to do business with. Fast responses and payment. Would love to do more business with her!

6. Positive - Participated in my LeekeWorld group order. Communication and payments were all prompt and timely. I would definitely be happy if they joined one of my future group orders.

7. I bought a class 70 IOS body from Peachy and could not be happier. The doll is in great condition, shipped promptly and was well packaged. Peachy as a person is just WONDERFUL to talk to, and I enjoyed all of our exchanges thoroughly. I'd be happy to deal with them again in the future. :) A+ seller.

8. Peachy sold me an IOS80 body. She was very patient with my delays, and it arrived safe and sound. Thanks!

9. Peachy brought a Karsh head from me, a wonderful buyer :) Would happily do business with again ♥ Thank you!

10. I bought a 5th Motif Venitu from @Peachy. She was very quick and accommodating in responding to my questions and asks for additional photos. She shipped the doll out extremely promptly and individually wrapped each doll part so that it would arrive unbroken.

I definitely recommend buying from this seller! Awesome seller and wonderful transaction!

11. I purchased an IOS Valentine head from @Peachy.

She provided detailed images with any scuffs highlighted for review and was quick to provide any additional photos I asked for. Communication was great as she replies very fast and frequently. She kindly looked into a few postage options for me and shipped the day after payment was completed. Rather than just sending me the tracking number, she also sent an image of the receipt showing my address as confirmation :) The doll I received is in the same condition as advertised. It was well packed with foam, bubble wrap, and a face shield.

I think Peachy is a very good seller and I wouldn't mind buying from her again :thumbup

12. I bought an Altis fullset from Peachy. It was shipped quickly and was in excellent condition. She is also very friendly and is a pleasure to do business with!

13. Peachy is always awesome. They bought my Granado Napoleon head most recently, and were a model buyer. Always prompt and friendly, very patient. An easy recommendation.

14. [ POSTIVE Experience ]

100% amazing seller to work with all-around: was sold a Loongsoul body that was kept in perfect condition and this condition was maintained due to Peachy's smart, pristine way of packing a large doll box containing a fully strong SD70 male body.

Peachy has prompt, professional communication and was patiently attentive to my layaway needs.

Peachy kept me informed every step of the way.

Highly trustworthy during these, unknown, difficult times: a highly recommended seller!