1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SabinaSibilance

Dec 8, 2014

1. This is the feedback thread for SabinaSibilance.
      Thanks!:hug:

2. I sold my Krot to SabinaSibilance and everything went well : she was lovely and fast and patient with me. I recommend she, thank you!

3. Bought a Withdoll Pistachio doll from SabinaSibilance. GREAT transaction. Super fast shipping and doll is just like in photos and described. Would buy from again!

Thank you!!

Great seller!

4. SabinaSibilance bought my SOOM Nephilian, and it was a wonderful transaction. Great combination and fast payment. Would do business with her again.

5. SabinaSibilance adopted my realpuki Roro. Communication was excellent and paid right away. Thanks so much for adopting Roro!! :)

6. SabinaSibilance bought my Marmite Sue Angel Egg resin doll, and the transaction was as perfect as could be. Payment was immediate and her contact was extremely fast, as well as friendly. She let me know the moment that the doll arrived. I highly recommend SabinaSibilance for any transaction on DOA. Thank you for adopting my Marmite Sue doll. - Barb in MA

7. I bought a Doll Chateau Ada from SabinaSibilance. ^^ She was very prompt, provided pictures when asked, and shipped her out the next day. The doll arrived in pristine condition with all the listed parts. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

8. SabinaSibilance bought a Elfdoll Dami/SQ-Lab hibrid from me and she was lovely to do business with, the communication was great, she seems to be a lovely person and she sent the payment really fast, and let me know once the dollie arrived to her. Thank you so much! It was wonderful doing business with you! ♥

9. SabinaSibilance bought a Aileen Doll Cedric Cyclops from me. It was smooth and pleasant transaction. She is friendly and a highly recommended buyer. Thank you so much!

10. SabinaSibilance answered my Pukipuki Pongpong WTB thread, and the transaction was wonderful!! :D Communication was really great, shipping was super fast, and everything was packed really well!! Would not hesitate to do business with again!! Once again, thanks so much for my tiny baby!!!

11. SabinaSibilance bought my SDC Kurt body!
      Everything went perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend this buyer and would not hesitate to do business again in the future!
      Thank you very much!!! Please enjoy your new boy! ^^

12. A++++++++++++++++ transaction!

SabinaSibilance purchased a FL MNF Siean head from me. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the very end, I couldn't be a happier seller! She paid in an instant, kindly let me ship the head in a couple days and let me know that the package arrived even before the tracking updated. I will be delighted to do business with SabinaSibilance again if an opportunity occurs and highly recommend her as a reliable business partner and an amazingly pleasant person to deal with. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

13. I had a fantastic trade/short layaway experience with SabinaSibilance. It was a smooth sailing experience from beginning to end.

The trade was my Minifee Liria (with money from me) for her amazing Venitu. Throughout the whole transaction she was really nice, patient, professional, and quick to respond to all emails. Venitu was packed really well in his box and he arrived with no problems. I would highly recommend anyone to do business with SabinaSibilance. It would be fun to work with her again. :)

Thank you again SabinaSibilance and please don't be a stranger :daisy

14. I just finished a short layaway with SabinaSibilance for a RealFee May. It was a lovely experience, she is timely, communicative and just a lovely person. She mailed the May within hours of my final payment and she arrived today perfectly packed and as described. Thank you Sabina!!!!

15. Buyer feedback

Type of Feedback: Positive

Communication: Wonderful

Accuracy of item description: Very accurate

Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

Packaging: Secure

Overall experience: Very satisfied

Additional comments: I bought a Ringdoll RGM-3 boy body from Sabina, she/he was very nice at answering all of my questions and very understanding with the layaway. I would definitely buy from her/him again =^_^=

16. Positive Feedback

I bought a Minifee Celine from SabinaSibilance, and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. PMs were answered within minutes, or hours at most and the doll was shipped the same day! She arrived a day earlier than expected, and was packed very safely and with a few little gifts. She is exactly as described, and absolutely beautiful. All around excellent transaction, and I would be more than happy to deal with this seller again. Thanks!

17. I just received my minifee Siean from her after a short layaway. she was amazing to work with and super pleasant. She shipped her quickly and arrived safely. thank you!

18. I bought a pale skin 5th Motif Goohwa head from SabinaSibilance, and it was a perfect transaction :D
      The communication was fast and pleasant, the head was shipped the next business day, with all the right information in the right places for customs, just as asked :D, and arrived safely packed to me :D
      Thank you so much :D

19. Just purchased a Circus Kane Moon from SabinaSibilance on a short layaway. All communications were friendly and prompt, couldn't hope for a nicer person to do business with. Doll arrived immediately and was packed with care. I would highly recommend this seller and hope to deal with her again. Many thanks! :hug:

20. Purchased a Twigling Eloy head on Fifth Motif Timeless body from SabinaSibilance. Everything went quickly and smoothly, doll arrived safe and sound. Thank you!