1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLLITS by J Baek

Dec 6, 2014

1. sooo a potential new body for hybriding nYID boys? or maybe slightly more mature heads for IH bodies... no idea about resin matches but seriously find a good airbrusher and it's less of a problem?

check it out a new company
      http://dollits.com

fantastic hybrid potential for IH!

2. The Dollits website appears to be a work in progress. Nothing much on it yet. It's interesting that the D.A.D. size (69.3 cm) is paired with a smallish head (8.1 cm). The head and faceup remind me of SoulDoll Vito. The only resin colors currently listed are white and normal. I'll be eager to see the other size listed, the D.K.D. You can click on it, but the pages are blank. The wig sizes in the wig column are 8 and 6-7.

3. Oh, it's John Baek's own site, as i understood, he was or still is Iple's sculptor and decided to make his own bussiness. I like his Rey and his body. He reminds me of Leonard with the lower part of his face.
      Here's JB Flickr page, https://www.flickr.com/photos/dollits/
      D.A.D - is Dollits Adult Doll, i think, and D.K.D. is Dollits Kid Doll

4. This is definitely a site to watch! I remember seeing his mini size girls for sale through Denver Doll. I'm not a fan of dolls showing lots of teeth, but his smiling Miso is hard to forget.

I'm glad you figured out what the DAD and DKD mean. I puzzled over it for a while without coming up with anything. :lol:

5. I was just looking at the new doll and thinking..."WOW, here's a contender for Iplehouse dolls. Love the sculpt!" And it's Iple's sculptor. haha

6. No wonder this sculps remains me on iplehouse a lot but I like Rey he is very good looking Doll. :)

7. I haven't seen his Denver Doll girls, but MSD's that he sculpted for DIM are very nice (i like Julia), and their bodies are so beautiful.

That was exactly my thougths when i realized that he's Iple's sculptor )

8. Well, that was worth dragging myself out of bed for. Definitely keeping an eye on his work! I'm not sure about the body, the legs are a bit too long for my taste, but heads! Sold separately! I'm in. :) Thanks for the heads up, Lady Tiku!

Does anyone happen to know which of Iple's sculpts he made?

edit, never mind ... plus Claude and Justin and Dexter, apparently.

9. lol... I am the exact opposite as you XD I actually really love the body but dont like the head so much. I cant believe they have a sculptor on board that can do slender bodies like that yet they havent released one yet O.o........... ugh! We need more body options! lol. I love how realistic it looks also :D

10. Haha, if he didn't sell heads and bodies separately anyway that'd be the perfect split setup ;)
      I'm not sure if I'll go for Rey, but I'll be keeping an eye on the faces to come. Maybe he'll solve my impossible-to-shell-OC problem :eusa_pray

11. I like the Body too. But I guess I just will stalk the new company a bit. XD It's too early for me to go for a new Doll I don't know how well Skin, body really are. ;)

12. I do like the look of the Rey body too :) And I do agree it would be cool if this body works for the Iple House heads and that the Rey head works for Iplehous bodies :XD: It will be very cool to see how things turn out

13. but they will only work with nYID's!! ><... which is fine if you want one of these guys on a tall body.... or those heads on a small body... the thing that I liked is the 3pc body... (can't help it, I have a thing about joints lol. the more the better)

14. The J Baek dolls that were sold by Denver Doll Emporium were his DIM girls (Soohee and Youra). Both dolls are sold out but still shown on DDE's DIM page.

15. Jany, I'm not 100% sure that he (is he definitely a guy? don't want to misgender unintentionally) sculpted all of those heads, because some of them are the same sculpt -- maybe he was doing face-ups on them?

(Not that I don't think that he sculpted quite a few heads for Iple, I just can't tell whether those are all his, without a caption or context attached.)

Rey makes me think "What if Arvid and Claude had a baby?" LOL . . . it's interesting seeing parts of both of their features, with a more Shane-like nose.

I do really like that body -- wish it was more 70cm-scale, because it looks to be similar in build (although less exaggerated) to the Fifth Motif Timeless/Venitu body that Dollshe has been casting/selling for Fifth Motif. Since it's going to be a stone b*** to get clothes for those boys, it would be nice if the stuff for Dollist boys would fit them, and vice versa! They're closer to EID in scale, though, and super-lanky.

Looks like he actually lengthened the legs, going back through his Flickr. I kind of wish that he'd stuck with the original length, because they do look a little long to be proportionate, but they probably look good in clothes.

I really like where he's going with this, and while I don't think that Rey is for me, I'm excited to see his future releases :)

-- A <3

16. LOL Ashbet - I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

17. I like this easthetic, but at the moment i'm more interested in getting the body rather then the full doll. So..i will wait to see some more heads sculpts, or see if the body will be available separately for sale.

18. It's listed under parts, so it should be available separately :)

19. I would *LOVE* to see more inter-compatible dolls produced to fit Iple bodies/bodies to fit Iple heads . . . maybe the nYID-compatible one is a shot over the bow to determine interest level?

-- A <3