1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Studio Dolls

Nov 27, 2014

1. I'm waiting for Maeve from Nanyalin so I decided to open a thread here!! Please feel free to post your opinions or just waiting with me!
      Photo from Nanyalin site:
      [​IMG]

2. You have done a great purchase. I think buying a Maeve has been my best dolly choice in years: lovely sculpture and AMAZING movility (my other dolls, in comparison, looks like a beatiful, inmovable splited statue). I have a Faun and a Saoirse too. I can't wait for Nanyalin's anothers dolls! TAT <3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lyrislaerden/sets/72157646668194930/

3. Gongrats to You both! She really looks amazing! I missednher ordering period by couple of days :(, just didn't remember. Hope to get her someday though.
      please spam lots of photos of this gorgeous girl :)

4. Yay! More Maeves! I'm waiting for mine and collecting bits and bobs. She takes 10mm eyes, which means I can't get her the Mako Eyes I wanted, but Enchanted Doll Eyes are amazing too!

Can't wait to have her here, really looking forward to playing with this one. I admit Magic Mirror dolls have sparked the creative bug in a way no doll had for a very long time!!

5. I'm waiting for Maeve too, I ordered the tan skin with custom makeup. I will make a dark elf with her :)
      In the future I want to buy a lilac Maeve >3<

6. I already have my Maeve. And I have one more on the wishlist.

Really surprised me. The minifees were my favorite doll,because have an adult body and great posing. But then Maeve appeared and it’s spectacular. Poses much better than a Minifee!

Has a very elegant lines, joints are beautiful. It is graceful and delicate. I’m very happy with her, really. It’s similar to an MSD, but with more height. The feeling of having a SD unfettered in weight or size.

Still working on mine. It is a lilac Maeve ♥ Has a beautiful color, and best: no mold marks.

I look forward to take pictures with her final appearance. I show a comparison with my Minifee https://www.flickr.com/photos/129554389@N08/15835827896/in/set-72157647107319883 they are adorable *.*

7. oh cool, i have a lilac maevo, too :)[​IMG]

8. Does anyone have some news about Maeves from preorder?

9. They are almost all shipped to their respective homes!

10. Here are her measurements:
      * Height : 50 cm
      * Weight : appr. 750 g
      * Head circumference : 15 cm (5.9 inch, SS (5-6) size wig)
      * Neck mesurement : 7.5 cm
      * Breast size : 17cm
      * Shoulder width : 8 cm
      * Arm length : 18 cm
      * Wrist mesurement : 4 cm
      * Waist mesurement : 12 cm
      * Hip mesurement : 21 cm
      * Thigh mesurement : 11,5 cm
      * Waist to toe length : 32 cm
      * Ankle mesurement : 8 cm
      * Foot length : 5.7 cm

11. Maeve is absolutely stunning. When will she be available for pre-order again? I'm not going to miss this one:doh

12. Hey y'all. I've got a Maeve coming home soon. Doesn't seem like there are too many here. How hard is it to find shoes that fit her? She's a size I've never had before so I'm curious as to which shoes she can wear. SD, MSD:?

13. Hi Senko! She can actually fit any standard MSD feet : )!

14. Thanks Nanyalin! I was worried I wouldn't have any shoes she could wear. just bought a pair for her. :3nodding:

15. Hey so I'm new and I'd love to join in the discussion! I really love the Magic mirror ladies! The SD sizes are a little intimidating. I'm trying to stay around 45-35cm mark but they really make it tempting to stay sd

16. Actually, Magic Mirror "SD" dolls are more like tall minis -- they're delicate and slim, and they don't have the heft or bulk of regular "SD" sized dolls.

My Moira shares clothes with my Lillycat minis; they're just short in the sleeves and legs on her. Doll Chateau mini clothes work really well for her. The tops just need to have enough stretch to accommodate her bust. ;)

17. That's actually really good to know. I had like. ..a 53 CM girl and she was so heavy and bulky that I, as a humble novice, shied away I may have to jump on the next pre-order

18. @Nanyalin - Am I missing something? Did you ever release Levon, the beautiful, sexy male elf? Your Flickr says October, but doesn't say which year. I can no longer find your website, and I'm not on social media, so this seems to be the only place where I might find out.

P.S. I absolutely adore my little elf May.