1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleep of Reason Zeev Discussion

Nov 23, 2014

1. Please share your thoughts and impressions on Zeev! The news here

2. i can't wait to see what people will do with this sculpt :D!

3. I can't wait till I have my Zeev! *3* Such potential!

4. Ordered! Ahhh he's so expressive with the rotating ears. I was torn between getting Zeev or the Ringdoll werewolf head but ultimately Zeev won <3

5. I've ordered one in WS :D He looks like such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing more of him!

6. I was in a similar situation to kickingshoes - inasmuch as that I had seen the Ringdoll head and was trying to decide whether it fit the intended character and then I found out about Zeev. I can't wait for him to arrive so I can put him on his waiting body and get to customising! ^_^

7. Say, does anyone have any comparison shots of the Zeev head on different bodies? His head appears oversized on many bodies with a 10.5cm neck. Plus, I wanted a more mature body for him (I've been eyeballing Granado's Male Body Evol, but that's an 11.8cm neck). Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places...?

Thanks for your attention <3

8. I only have photos of my Zeev on the Mega Gem Phonolus body I bought before he arrived... That's a massive neck though, and I've had people tell me his head actually seems far too small on it. But for the sake of comparison:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Hey (seeing this really late I'm sorry)
      The thickest necks in my collection are probably Dollshe, Spiritdoll and Ringdoll, so I'm not sure if this helps somehow
      [​IMG]
      on a Mirodoll 68cm

Ringdoll Proud

People asked for pictures of him on a smaller body, but the closest I have is a DollnDoll king (58 height) here and here

#9 bluekitsune, Dec 8, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    10. I think he looks pretty good on Mirodoll! It's the most proportionate body I've seen so far I think.

Just dropping in a box opening pic that I forgot to share ^^

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
      There's mine, painted at last.

12. I know it's been awhile since anyone has posted here--but what size eyes have people been using for their heads? It says 8-10mm, but what has worked best for you? Thinking of ordering this guy so I thought I'd grab a pair of eyes for him as well while shopping for my others!

13. @Alsatian - I received 10mm eyes with my head because it was part of the preorder run, so it depends how big you want the irises to be. :)

14. @Nyara Do you like how the 10mm look/do you have a photo? I don't have any preferences yet since my first two dolls haven't even arrived! (I wasn't planning to buy anything more, but then a friend showed me zeev)

15. I don't have a 10mm at hand, sorry T_T
      but the left side has a 12mm, and the other has a 14mm eye
      [​IMG]

The irises are pretty close in size, but the 14mm is really far back on the eyewell
      Here Zeev is also wearing 12mm eyes. When the casting company readied him for casting, they bevelled the eyewells a little more, so 10mm eyes might be too small for the finished doll.
      I should change the info I have up, sorry about the confusion :doh

16. Thank you so much!! My other two dolls also need 12mm--so this is great news!

17. Ahhh this sculpt is so gorgeous!! I'm really tempted to get him. I've been looking around for anthro heads but there don't seem to be that many? And I don't mean those vaguely anthro faces some sculpts have but more on the realistic end of the scale. It's a shame I can't find the Wolf head PaviLion used to make. *sighs*

Anyway, have any of you tried a wig on your Zeev? How would that work with his ears? Just curious to hear your experiences.

18. Wigs are better if custom made! This head is very much following the skull of a wolf, so stretchy 6-7" wigs fit and bend to fit his skull the closest. Bangs get pressed very close to their face. I usually stick to fur for them
      I actually made a pattern for fur/mohair wigs but it's not perfect ^^;

[​IMG]Clickthrough to see the other wigs, (sorry it took me so long to upload this)

And about the Pavilion Okami, my friend got one through Yahoo Japan I think? With auction and a japanese Agent.

#18 bluekitsune, Jul 9, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    19. Hey, this is SUPER late, but a big thank you to @Nyara and @bluekitsune! This is really helping my search out (I dropped my search for a while haha).

I have a better feeling for what models to look at now.

20. The ringdoll shoulder sculpt suits him nicely. How's the neck fit for posing?