1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Selenka

Nov 19, 2014

1. Hello! This is my feedback thread. :)
      If you had a deal with me, please write about it here.

2. Commissioned a couple face-up from Selenka some time ago. She was super friendly and did the faceup quickly and professionally.
      Later I had purchased some outfits from her. Everything arrived quickly and as pictured.
      I have nothing to worry about when making business with her :) So I would definitely recommend her as great face-up artist and good seller)))

3. I have four dolls with face-up by Selenka. I love her technique, and she always does exactly what I order.
      Highly recommended.

4. Selenka painted two of my guys. Perfect work, great communication during the whole process, very thoughtful analysis of requirements.
      Thanks a lot!

5. I did a trade with Selenka, my Volks Midori head for her Fairyland Nanuri 12 A - which she had modded and faceuped herself. She was just lovely through the whole transaction, I loved dealing with her. The head arrived safely, very well packed, and with eyes and a wig and beautiful postcards of her work. The faceup and mod work is gorgeous, I love it. A+++

Thank you!!

6. Thank you so much for a fine make-up to my dolls of soom Saiph, Soom Aphan + blush body Fantasy Adamelli Girl!
      Very high-quality and beautiful work, it is like to me. I recommend all this great master!

Also I want to tell thanks for the interesting order of a suit стимпанк!
      I derived pleasure to work with Selenka. :aheartbea

7. I have two dolls with make-up by Selenka: SOOM Amber and SOOM Topaz.
      They are magnificent! I recommend Selenka.

8. I've just got a face-up and color matching by Selenka for my Unoa Ange faceplate. Face-up is wonderful and the face now perfectly suits the body! Selenka remarkably and enthusiastically performed her job, very accurately got into the character's image!
      I will be happy to have business with this Artist again :)

9. I trade my sq lab moe for Selenka doll stuff.
      Perfect transaction! All in perfect condition.
      Thank you so much again ^^

10. Selenka made a magnificent makeup on my Mnf Mirwen doll. She worked quickly and the head was well protected on return.
      Thank you : )

11. I commissioned Selenka a very special full fantasy make up for my doll, face up and body blushing, at it was wonderful!
      She worked on my doll and returned her back very fast! Her technique, quality and creativity are great! Highly recommended.

Thank you ! ^_^

12. I won a faceup giveaway held by Selenka and she did a fantastic job on my doll!

My requests were very specific, and Selenka managed to do exactly what I asked for with no issues at all. She finished the faceup within the appropriate timeframe and sent me photos before shipping my head back. The quality is amazing, and I would highly recommend Selenka as a faceup artist! :thumbup

13. Selenka is absolutely 100% fantastic from start to finish! Accuracy, intuition, talent, it's all there! She brought out the beauty and strength of my Twigling Minigenue. The resin color is the older Haru Medium Tan and I worried it would pose a challenge, but I worried for nothing! Everything is amazing and I will definitely commission Selenka again!

14. I commissioned Selenka with a face up and hand manicure for my Withdoll Cathy and I’m more than happy with her work. She was friendly and efficient from start to finish and the results are stunning! I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again, highly recommend!

15. Thanks for a wonderful face-up! Great artist!

16. Wonderfull face up! Wonderfull artist!